on 26 September 2009
We purchased most of the colours in the range as they all looked so cool. This particular one; 'Cream' was the first to show awkward to clean tea stains; hence we have marked the rating down a little to reflect this. However, all the others have and deserve a first-class 5***** rating.
on 11 September 2011
A wonderful piece of kit! We've had consistently excellent cups of tea since we purchased La Cafetiere Teapot. It pours without any drips and the handle is comfortable and easy to grip. The glass body allows one to see the strength of the tea - and pour at exactly the right moment. I see comments about staining in other reviews and would say that this occurs, but surely any frequently used teapot has the same problem? I find a short soak in diluted bleach soon returns the pot to pristine condition. I can honestly say that I can't fault this product.
on 29 April 2012
This teapot looks great. However after first use there was rusty coloured marks on the collar that holds the infuser in place on further inspection it seems that the cream coating on the lid is not complete and these rusty marks had come from the where the lid rests on the collar. On further uses the part of the lid that slots into the teapot is discolouring further. Very disappointed as I'd had a cheaper different make teapot before and that broke so I went for a more expensive teapot to ensure a higher quality product and although this is better it is still not good enough especially for the money paid. Still in search of the perfect teapot.
on 23 April 2016
Quality not the usual La Cafetiere standard but adequate for occasional use.Will probably stain after regular use.
on 12 October 2015
Had this for a couple of years now and it's still in perfect condition!
on 30 June 2016
Lovely ams kitch. Thank you. Good value.