on 6 September 2012
I played this game when I was younger so decided to buy it as I thought it was brilliant!
I installed it last night and was all set to play it only to discover that when pressing numbers to bark, roll etc it didn't work. I don't know if this is maybe because this game is a bit dated for my laptop.
I am going to buy a seperate keyboard to see if it works with that somehow? I also thought that maybe my keys weren't working but I tried them out and they do only not with this game!
All in all - love the game but a bit dissapointed that it didn't work when doing some of the commands which you need for the game to pass the levels. If someone could suggest what to do that would be great :)x
on 8 May 2016
I got to relive my childhood through this game. If anyone has the problem that some of the commands don't work (bark, roll etc.) then before you load a saved or new game at the very start go into settings and change the keyboard shortcuts to whatever keys you fancy! :)
on 8 February 2010
I think that 102 dalmatians (puppies to the rescue) is a fantastic game!!! People might rate this game qite low because it is getting to be old, but it is still very fun. It is not very chalnging. this game is for children around 3-9.
on 11 January 2011
Had this game before but got lost and my neice loved it so we got it again and she plays it all the time.
Well worth the money.
on 24 March 2014
Lots of cute dalmation puppies and a very cute retro game. I would recommend this to game for others to buy.
on 29 December 2015
Good pc game go on perfectly into my laptop
on 8 June 2015
Kids love it
on 28 March 2009
Pretty easy game, not exactly challenging but a reasonable introduction to games for younger children.

See one answered question