4.0 out of 5 stars Surprsingly good (Minor spoilers)
I was expecting this to be another cliched ABC family movie... but I was pleasantly surprised....

The scenery was beautiful, the acting and script were great... there were a couple moments when I burst into tears (and I don't cry at many movies). I would highly recommend having a tissue box next to you lol.

You really feel for the characters and...
Published on 11 May 2007 by EmeraldMagick

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong region
It doesn't play on any devices, TV, computer, xbox, playstation etc. wrong region code! Doesn't play in the UK :(
Published 5 months ago by Jake Ramsay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree, but....., 8 Oct 2010
G. V. Francomb (Worcs. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: If Only [DVD] (2004) (DVD)
I agree with most of what has been written by both P Smith and Ric, but be careful about the reference to Groundhog Day. This is only a single replay and is not intended to be a comedy.

Instead it raises the issues as to how far one is able to change the future, if one has already lived it and ultimately how far one is willing to go to try to do so.

Managed to avoid the tears, but only just.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too artificial and too designed, 9 July 2011
Peter Thomsen (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: If Only [DVD] (2004) (DVD)
I had expected much more of this praised DVD. I found it at You Tube between a Top 10 categori of the best romantic fims ever. I must say that this is totally overrated. Nothing in this movie touches me. It's designed all the way through, and it seems like the actors have to play their roles (which they do very well) with the fear, that the plot could kollapse anytime.

Now I know why I got so many DVDs with Richard Gere etc.. I have always thought I had too many american movies. But obviously this romantic movie (which takes place in London) is leightweighted. Thought there sometimes are some fine view of London and the place in the country. - I normally rate 4 or 5 stars to all the DVDs I buy. But regret that I bought this. This is a rare example, that rumours are not always true. It's almost crap. Because nothing in that movie, could happen in reality. Unless one are supersticious. Which I won't deny I could be a little. But not this way.

The film feels as only 76 min. thought it's 96 min. It's protracted. Whatever happened to "Lord Peter Wimsey"?

1.0 out of 5 stars ermmmmmmm, 25 Nov 2011
ellenor (clacton on sea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: If Only [DVD] (2004) (DVD)
cant really say anything about this cause wen i recieved the item it didnt work in any of my dvd players or tvs

3.0 out of 5 stars Is this a 12/15?.c ad., 30 Jan 2011
Ck Scott "Trouble" (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: If Only [DVD] (2004) (DVD)
Please could you tell me if this is a 12/15 rated. Ad pic says 12. Details say 15. Who's right? Thnx

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

If Only [DVD] (2004)
If Only [DVD] (2004) by Gil Junger (DVD - 2008)
14.94