5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure Has a Keychain, 27 Jan 2010
Mark Baker (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones Keychain (Toy)
I drooled over this keychain until I got one of my own. It's Indiana Jones in his classic fedora hat and brown leather jacket get up. The arms and legs move. His pouch isn't painted on but is a separate piece held in place by his hand. Because of the pouch, his left hand doesn't go all the way back down. But this hasn't been a problem for me since he has yet to pock me through my pocket.

The only thing he seems to be missing is a whip. It would be great if it were painted on like his gun or sticking out of the bag. But I'm sure I'm being picky at this point.

Some people have labeled me a geek when they saw this. I don't care. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace wee keychain!, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: LEGO Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones Keychain (Toy)
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he LOVED it! He is a massive fan and I thought this would be the perfect item to add to his prop collection. And I was right....

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: LEGO Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones Keychain (Toy)
I bought this for my husband as a bit of a joke - he's a huge Indiana Jones fan. He loves it and is frequently asked where he bought it. Well made and fun product.

5.0 out of 5 stars keyring, 1 May 2013
This review is from: LEGO Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones Keychain (Toy)
great little gift for any time of year,this was a birthday present.But expensive but its the name you pay for

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stocking filler!, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: LEGO Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones Keychain (Toy)
Perfect for that Indiana Jones/Lego nut (and there are a lot of them about!) I bought it as a present for a loved one with expensive tastes. Even though it did not come anywhere near breaking the bank it went down well as it indulged two of their nostalgic passions. I've seen Indy many times since on the car keys so know he has been a hit!

LEGO Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones Keychain