5.0 out of 5 stars very cheap and wanted from ages
Got a gift from a friend.I loved the smell so had to get another coz the other 1 run out it was a bargain
Published 16 months ago by jazzy

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!
Published on 17 Mar. 2012 by Lesley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!, 17 Mar. 2012
I am a huge fan of armani pefumes. This was certainly not a genuine armani perfume. I bought it as a gift for christmas for my friend, its only recently that my friend told me she doesnt wear it because it smells fuuny. I asked to smell it and compared it to a real armani diamonds. I am so disappointed with amazon for selling this product on, and I am totally disgustted that people are selling this stuff. This is certainly not a real armani diamonds pefume, and I hope the people selling this stuff get caught.

1.0 out of 5 stars No the real deal, 30 Dec. 2011
Graham H (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
I was really disapointed that when my gift arrived i just thourght it was original item, but no...... it was a good imitation so sorry you have a thumbs down. Remember you only get what you pay for, a wise old saying, be warned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Giorgio, 1 July 2013
this perfume isn't got much of a smell to it very delicate. not worth the price you pay for it

1.0 out of 5 stars Giorgio Diamonds, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml (Personal Care)
I am very disappointed with this, I should've gone with my gut instinct when other reviews said this was fake. It certainly doesn't smell genuine.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cheap and wanted from ages, 3 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 31 Mar. 2013
Beautiful perfume and very fast delivery. People frequently comment on how nice the perfume smells. Definitely recommend this, it's at a great price too

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 29 Jan. 2013
This purfume is another one of my faverets it has a very nice smell and it makes you fell special.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Aug. 2014
fake dont buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Giorgio Armani Diamonds is my friends favourite perfume., 16 April 2014
This was a present for a friend who has been using it for years. She loves it and has been using it for about 5 years now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
The perfume was a present for someone, but have not heard anything detrimental.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›