on 3 June 2012
I looked everywhere on the high street for a folder like this and struggled to find a decent one at a decent price. They all either didnt have enough storage or were far too expensive. This little folder is fabulous it holds my notepad, 2 pens, a pencil, my diary, my little note jotter and all my university notes comfortably, while still being small enough to fit inside my bag snuggly. Absoloutely love it!! Before buying it i was concerned my notes would all fall out when i opened up the portfolio, however the compny have built in a simple little elastic and peg to keep your documents safely locked away. If you are looking for a compact, handy organiser, that also looks professional, than this is the one!! :D
on 31 March 2013
This organiser is absolutely perfect. The expanding part has an elastic closure so everything is neatly tucked away whilst you use the rest of this organiser. You can fit in headbound or sidebound notebooks, and it has little sections for pens, post-it notes, USB etc. Fantastic quality and very decent price compared to other organisers in high street shops.
on 10 April 2012
The product is of a good standard, with a good design which is very useful. I've bought similar products in the past by for the intended purposes this has come up trumps.
on 27 September 2012
I needed a folder for my university studies that I could fit in a handbag. The main purpose was to file handouts and print offs. This is perfect, it keeps me organised and has enough space for an A4 notebook. The six filing sections can hold a good amount of papers and has an elastic fastener so nothing falls out. It also has a couple of mesh pockets and pen holders at the front. Really useful and good quality. Arrived quickly and a fair price. I couldn't find anything quite like this on the high street so I'm very pleased with this purchase.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 January 2013
I have been looking for something like this for quite some time, and bought several items which just did not do the job.

I am EXTREMELY pleased with this purchase. Yes it is plastic and not leather or similar, but what do you expect for ubder £15 ? Although it is plastic, if has a quality feel to it, I do not think it will split or fall apart anytime soon. I have been using it for about a month now. I travel a lot and attend various meetings at different worksites -I find this an excellent organiser to use for each meeting.

It comes with an A4 pad, that is bound along the top (short edge), but I have changed that for an A4 spiral-bound pad, bound at the side (the long edge). This folder is designed in such a way to accept either orientation of pad - I am REALLY pleased with that feature.

There are a couple of zip/mesh-front pockets where I carry business cards, memory sticks (USB), and other odds and ends. There are also 3 pen-loops. I find the filing section extremely useful - to separate groups of documents.

I do not use this for long term filing, but before a day or two of meetings, I load this up with any specific documents I need. During meetings or site-visits I can file away any new documents I receive. Back at home I transfer these things to other storeage, and prepare this organiser for the next round of work.

I find it useful, well thought out and good quality, and definitely value for money. Highly recommended.

I have also bought: Snopake MeetingMate Binder Multi-use Expanding 6-Part Organiser and 4x 25mm Rings A4 Black Ref 15304 which is similar, it has binder rings for loose-leafe punched pages, but no pen-loops, but perhaps a marginally more quality finish.
on 19 September 2012
Excellent Folder! I have been searching for a all in one folder like this one for months! Thankfully i came across this one whilst searching via Google! Well what can i say... Great price, well packaged and arrived promptly! The outside of the product is made from hard plastic so its solid and sturdy! It opens and closes with a pin button which is great as some similar folders are connected via elastic. The inside of the folder is well designed, it has 7 compartments for filing paperwork and 2 zip pockets for storing business cards, SD Cards... A little winge... In the photo, the folder looks like it comes with a nice thick pad of paper, upon delivery i realised it was a very thin pad but thats really the only thing i can fault this product one which is minor really! Overall i would recommend this product to others on Amazon!
on 30 January 2015
This product was fantastic when it arrived, it was exactly what I was looking. Unfortunately after one weeks usage in which it was in my book bag most of the time the black plastic along the spine cracked, it's still usable but just about :(
on 11 September 2010
Bought this for my son so that he can organise his homework- kept losing it last year. Looks smart and means we don't have to try to stuff loads of paperwork into
those thin plastic files. Has pockets for keeping pens/pencils/rubber etc and a area of keeping lines paper pad.
on 17 March 2016
Really useful folder which doubles up as my pencil case, expanding folder and exercise book in one. I love that I can easily just fold it away and secure it with a simple button. It has seven slots in the expanding part and also an extra slot just before which is slightly smaller. Something like a notebook would go well in there. There are also two zipped compartments as well as three pen slots. The expanding part has an elastic band that hooks on to a metal notch so when it's not in use it will remain secure and not push out. There is a refill pad inside that is secured on to the folder by inserting the cardboard back cover into a slot in the folder. I purchased two folders: this one and a similar 'Snopake' brand one on amazon to see which one I preferred. This one wins hands down.
on 27 January 2014
i love it...bought it for a trip as i am a control freak and in the days of electronic tickets i needed something A4...the foldey outey bit is perfect for booking stuff, insurance details, contact lists and itineraries, there's a pocket i'm using for a streetmap but pretty sure it'll take my tablet computer...there's a zip pocket for a passport, for a wallet, for a credit card or ID...and there's a pad of paper for writing down directions, jotting notes, or whatever!

perfect piece of kit!