Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 27 July 2013
Pukka is an old Indian Army slang for looking good. I noticed that Pukka Pads I have had for 15 years or more are still in really good nick even with handing every day. Very robust and good value.
on 25 May 2010
These are well made pads and even though they have a perforation near the spine don't let this put you off as the whole pad is very well designed and made for rigorous every day use.

I write - with a fountain pen as the paper is excellent - an entry every other day and now have a back catalogue spanning 7 years in 7 pukka pads.

Pukka by name and pukka by nature.

And yes before you check elsewhere these are the best prices on the internet knocking many frontline stationers into the proverbial cocked hat...I wonder where I can get a cocked hat...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2014
I use these and their A4 counterparts as notebooks in the office and for making notes on books I am reading as part of my book group. The paper is of good quality and even copes with a traditional fountain pen ink. They are lined but not ruled, which some may not like, but the pages are detachable along a perforation so it is straightforward to remove pages to a file without the whole notebook coming apart. The price for this three-pack is a bargain - my local supermarket sells them at about £3 each.
on 29 August 2015
I use these on a regular basis to write revision notes in for my university studies and am very pleased with them, having bought this product several times over!

The pages are not only thick, meaning you can easily use both sides of the page, but are a brilliant crisp white with clear distinct lines. This is much better than the notebooks I'm used to of a similar price, which had thin paper (causing my writing to bleed through to the other side) but were an odd grayish colour which made pencil hard to see! I also like how these notepads come with a generous 200 pages, which means I can fit a lot in them - particularly useful when I want to keep a particular subject in one place instead of spread over several different books. The pages are ring bound nicely providing for easy flicking through (unlike past ones I've had where the rings where too tight and continuously caught the pages) and are perforated along the edge where they meet the binding, meaning they can be torn out neatly and left with a straight edge.

All in all a good quality product at a good price, far better than other alternatives!
on 8 January 2015
Very good notebooks, great value, and fairly good quality paper. The pad's construction is great, and the pages tear out quite easily. The paper seems to be bleached meaning that if you are writing with ink rather than a ball-point expect your ink to fade a little bit. But overall highly recommended!
on 14 January 2015
Brilliant value will definitely be buying again! Wanted some for my uni notes which I could easily tear out and organise into a5 ring binders. I had used Oxford before but for the amount of notes I make they end up being pricey. These are just as good, I can write on both sides with no issues I use ballpoint pens or more often gel ink pens both of which are fine. When you do tear it out along the perforated edge the page does become smaller than a5 unlike my Oxford one but again I'm not bothered by this as its only for notes. All in all a great buy!!
on 10 June 2013
I use these A5 Pukka Pads daily - as a general household notebook and also to record bits of information that I find initially when researching my family tree. The pads themselves seem to be long-lasting, and do not fall apart at all.

Amazon prices for these are about half what the High Street stores charge, and the current offers are even better than that. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Delivery was within the dates stated, so I am well pleased with this order.
on 5 January 2015
Perfect size for carrying around and making notes. I use these notebooks to take notes when I'm studying they are sturdy enough so that you can easily take notes when stood and without anything to lean against. They do get slightly roughed up by the time that you get near the end but I quite like that as it shows that its used!
The paper is also thick enough that ink does't show through and the pages do not get ripped even when the notebook is dropped and thrown into bags.
on 24 August 2013
I use it to take notes and draw Walruses, it allows me to achieve this, what more can you say?
on 17 January 2016
These cheap and well-made pads offer fantastic quality, the Pukka Pad notebooks are great for revising/taking notes on and they are one of my favourite notebooks to write on! The pages are great quality (80gsm) so there will be no ink on bleeding through onto the next page and no tears from fine/scratchy pens. They are lined but not ruled pads - which some people may not like - but the pages are detachable along a perforation so it is straightforward to remove them. The cover is moderately stiff and together forms an excellent supportive surface but still very flexible.

The reason why I gave it 4 stars was because these pads are cheap and great but... I like to pay a little bit more for a better Pukka, the 'Pukka pad project book' with is harder plastic flexible cover offering greater protection from spills and its removable dividers offering greater ease of use these note pads are my number one go to pad!

But a pukka is a pukka great value, great quality do recommend!