on 27 May 2009
Bought as a Christmas present for my Chinese lodger. He politely told me that he could not get it working properly. He had seen these in China and said they were low technology rubbish and very cheap.

I tried to get it working also but the instructions in English were very poor. I managed to download some music on it but when I went to play it back, the sound was crackly in one earpiece.

What a waste of money.
on 7 July 2009
Bought as a present for my girlfriend. She told me that she could not get it working properly. Said they are low technology rubbish and very cheap.

I tried to get it working also but the instructions in English were very poor.

Still awaiting a REFUND as returned to company, no contact so far in 2 months!
on 14 November 2009
I had bought one of these before but it worked well. I gave it to a friend while on holiday.
This one is a waste of money. I couldn't get this working at all and sending back.

Avoid buying this particulate one.
on 19 May 2015
I like this pen although, I experienced problems when translating any recordings made. The pen fully functioned as a recording pen and lasted approximately 6 months. The pen was sturdy and wrote well! I would certainly recommend this pen, Although no longer being used as a recording pen, I uses the recording device as a USB.