on 1 July 2012
We love this wagon, I have three year old twin boys and they absolutely adore it, so useful when you want to pop to the shop as it's too far for them to walk but don't really want to rake the car. Great for carrying stuff too, beaches, festivals, days out. Easy to put together, took about 45 minutes, and it wasn't hard but when you've got to put four wheels on, a handle etc it does take a while. This has been on sand, muddy fields, gravel, bark, round zoos, playing fields, parks etc and have found it easy to push and it's great when you play with friends as all the children can take in turns to push, pull or ride. Children face each other to encourage interaction. Was worried that it wasn't going to be big enough as one of my boys wears age 4-5 clothes and thought that there might not be enough leg room, but there is, only gets a bit squashed when they insist on two footballs, a lunchbag, change bag and coats go in too. Really pleased we got it.
on 5 October 2014
I love this wagon and so does my daughter's. It's great because I can put both my daughter's in there and I don't have to worry about chasing either of them around the estate. The drink holders are a great idea however I think the "snack compartment" could be a little bigger as you can't put much in there at all. Overall though well worth the money. I have had many people asking me where they can purchase one from!
on 10 June 2015
Love this and daughter loves this its noisy on paths but not too bad. if one child in sit them in the seat by handle or u wont get down the curbs without a bump that scared my daughter! (fine now in the right seat hehe) easy to use one handed which is why i bought it as my oldest is ASD and needs to hold my hand which was impossible pushing a pushchair. My 6 year old too heavy for the wheels on corners with my 2 year old but if it was a straight part and he is tired it does work! :) had a 2 and 3 year old in it also which was a little heavy to pull you defintly feel the difference between 1 and 2 children but its a great workout for your arms xD
on 2 August 2015
I have 2 girls aged 1 and 3 and I don't drive so sometimes simple tasks such as the shops for milk or nursery in the morning can be a bit stressful when you have 1 in the buggy and the other on your shoulders. I noticed this was a lot cheaper than other trailers on sale and I can't cmoment on whether they are any better but I recon if the trailer is for the same purpose as me then you don't really want to have to spend a lot on it but you still want good quality and this is both affordable and good quality. Putting it together was a bit confussing but got there eventually with my neighbour who loves a bit diy overall very happy and so are the girls
on 7 April 2014
This is fab!!! Very strong, looks good and kids really enjoy it... have recommended it already to people that ask. Delivery was very prompt too. And good price.
on 19 July 2014
If you are planning on using this wagon on a near-daily basis to walk nearly 45 minutes with your child, buy something else. The wheels just cannot cope with that kind of use! The body of the wagon is fab and I got all kinds of compliments but had to replace one wheel within a few months and another soon after (the outer black splits then the white inner). Have replaced with some old lawnmower wheels and hoping to get more use out of it.
on 6 January 2015
This is the buy of the year! Very comfortable for my 6, 4 & 2 year olds, easy to pull and maneuver and fits in my car so my pram is now redundant :D
on 3 September 2015
Our two year old loves this, and we hope it will be useful for a long time as transport for him and lugging other things around the neighbourhood. Putting the wheels on is quite fiddly and complicated. My recommendation would be to set aside some time to do this, and not while your toddler is trying to get into it!

It takes up quite a lot of room in our garage, but can be stood on its end, and could probably live outside if you don't mind some discolouring.
on 19 September 2013
This is sturdy and safe which is exactly what u want for your children, it is definitely a head turner!
on 27 May 2015
Well once it's done it's nice, but.....
Terrible institutions, the handle didn't even have the holes to put it together so my partner had to saw the holes which then went a bit wonky..
I wouldn't buy this product again as overall experience of putting it together is a 0. But now it is together my twins do like it (they've just turnt one)