5.0 out of 5 stars good top (edit - brill top!)
I really like this top. Wear it out running when it's just too cold for a light sleeveless top.
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by Ewok

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
not impressed with these tops i ordered a black one and a green one at the same time the green top was at least a inch shorter in body length and also in the sleeves when compared to the black top. Both tops are badly finished off with loose threads all over and the green top is also already starting to fall apart, both tops are very easily damaged i don't expect either...
Published on 30 April 2010 by J. Keeble

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good top (edit - brill top!), 1 Mar 2011
I bought the large, which should be a tighter fit, but it's not. A bit too lose around the waist and arms. Hence one star knocked off. Neck and zip is handy after your run, keeps your heat in your body. It's nice and high up to the chin. I've worn it on it's own, in windy weather, held up well. Sweat wicks away, and didn't feel cold.
Usually it's worn over a running top, and serves it's purpose well on those cold days.
Drys quick after a wash too. For the money, you can't go wrong.

EDIT march 2013 - Bumped from 4 to 5 stars. I'm still using this, and I have to say, it just be best top ever. Still like new. Still dries in no time, wicks rain and sweat away. It has paid for iself, not like the Adli running gear I got a year ago. Well done Helly Hansen, I will be buying your stuff from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, lightweight and comfortable., 31 Dec 2010
V. K. Koytsogiannis (Greece) - See all my reviews
It is the fourth Helly Hansen baselayer that i have purchased.Very modern, lightweight and comfortable.I use it basically for skiing.It transports moisture easily from my skin.It is dificult to be disatisfied with the performance of this product.
In addition, i use it for running during cold winter nights with very good results.However, if you are a sweaty runner you may have problems with the transportation of your sweat.
I would also like to mention that this product was made to keep you dry and not warm.It is a fact that many buyers confuse very often.
In conclusion, i would recommend this product to a friend since it is cheap and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars HH Men's Dry Charger., 1 Mar 2013
I have several of these shirts and seldom wear any other.They seem quite expensive for such a garment but after long use they don't seem to show any signs of wear. Most comfortable shirts I have ever owned. Warm in winter, cool in summer. Although all are size medium, one is much smaller than the others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it but quality is not as good as I'd hoped, 28 Feb 2013
Geat product, fits well, does the job (keeps me dry and also pretty warm whilst climbing) however the top has developed a number plucks in the material, which not only seem to have happened very easily but also need rapid attention as they risk unravelling a significant chunk of clothing. Other than that does what it says on the tin and Helly Hansen fit has always been good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and nice look, 4 May 2011
I'm really happy with this layer 1 shirt. Great fit and great design with the half zipper. I use it when I'm skiing, sailing, running, bycycling etc. All around the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly always deliver, 4 Jun 2014
Lost track of the number of Helly Hansen base layers I have bought over the years. This one is light which I like as it can double up as a base layer in winter or a single layer in warmer conditions. Good fit as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality - worth the cost, 5 Jan 2014
As always Helly Hansen does not let you down, great kit over the years! Will buy again and again. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fit and comfortable, 5 Dec 2013
My partner wears these for cycling under his outer wear and swears by them. It does what it says on the tin - keeps you warm but wicks away the sweat and they dry very quickly. These tops have a small zip opening which is useful if you need to cool down and cuffs - which he says are handy for keeping the sleeves tucked into gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do you Remember Teddy Boys, 3 Dec 2013
Top is ok, I went for red as my work fleece is red and wanted this to blend in. Big mistake it's garish pinky red (ref above to 'shocking pink' socks worn by teddy boys - ask your Gran).
As a wicking top it is good, I don't mind wearing it when hill walking, could be handy to signal rescue services if required. As others have found the fabric is easily 'pulled' by ragnails and suchlike.
As a wicking base layer for walking or cycling it is good, and warm. It can be worn on its own when weather is warmer. I didn't knock any stars off for the colour as it was what I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS FOR ME, 17 Sep 2013
IT WORKS FOR ME , QUALITY; PRICE; STYLE AND COLOUR ALL I WAS LOOKING FOR IN AN UNDERGARMENT. GOOD VALUE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›