4.0 out of 5 stars Doro 328 GSM, 9 April 2009
J. I. Pacey - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doro Easy To See & Use 328GSM Sim Free Mobile - White (Electronics)
So far we have mostly been happy with this product. We have had a SIM card error that keeps coming up (even though we have tried 2 different SIM cards) but it seems to make no difference to use of the phone. This was bought for my father in law and he's a real technophobe but he seems to be using it very well after a small hiccup with the buttons at the side that control the volume.
We have 2 slight sadnesses with the product - the size of the charger port (tiny - how stupid to make the buttons big but the port so small!!) and the fact that although you can receive texts you can't send them from this phone. We think that Dad would have found sending texts a bit hard but he says he would have liked to have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent uncomplicated phone, 15 May 2014
This phone does what is necessary. It does not have too many features thus making it easy to use. . I have hearing problems but find that the volume and clarity of the sound is excellent. The keys are clear and not too small.The camera is not great
If all you want is a basic, easy to use phone you will find this one highly satisfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for older person, 21 Mar 2013
My aunt who is 85 found this phone to be perfect for her to use. Larger buttons easy to press with arthritic hands. Well worth the money