5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous product that actually does work, 3 Sep 2010
Sabina Goldschmidt (Deutschland (Weimar)) - See all my reviews
I cant believe how much of an effect the Olay pro x has had on my skin. I noticed my skin was losing some of its elasticity and was desperate to try anything to get that firmness back.

I searched the internet for reviews on the best products and stumbled upon the Olay pro x range which has supposedly won awards etc....

The cream is meant to have an effect after approximately 28 days, but I actually noticed a big improvement within 3 weeks.

Regular use of the cream has most certainly given my face back some of the firmness and tightness it once had. I am not sure how it works, nor do I care, I am just so relieved and happy that it works!

I am most certainly sticking with this product, it's been a huge confidence booster for me. To see the improvements in my skin certainly makes me feel better, to such an extent that I now use less make up than before.

I also use a few of the other pro x creams and I feel it is the best range of products I have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow and even more wow, 28 Sep 2010
I took the plunge and decided to buy all of the pro x range, at quite an expense, but 6 weeks later and i don't regret it at all, in fact i wont be able to stop using it.
I am still only young (28) but i could tell that my skin was beginning to age some what, mostly down to genetics I think as I live a healthy life. My skin doesn't even feel the same now, it feels almost artificial, but wonderful and rejuvenated, its almost flawless now. Some very small wrinkles, especially around my eyes have almost gone completely, and a few of the brown spots I had on my temples have disappeared. My boyfriend tells me i have the face of a doll now! Haha, how cute.
What i found so wonderful and cost saving with a few of the olay pro x range creams is that some of the treatments have a high sun protector factor, so i don't need to buy a separate sun protector, which are very expensive, so i am definitely saving there. I also found with this product is that a little goes a long way.
I done a lot of research before buying this product, read reviews and saw lots of videos
Apparently its just as good as treatments only prescribed by specialist dermatologists, which are apparently a lot more expensive. I don't know if its just as good as treatments prescribed by specialist dermatologists as I have never tried a treatment only prescribed by dermatologists, but for me the olay professional creams worked a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely face cream, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Olay Olay Professional Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream, 1.7 oz (Personal Care)
Non greasy and completely absorbing face cream. Makes skin feel smooth and soft. Great for partly oily skin like mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014