on 31 December 2012
I bought this for a very lazy cat and as soon as he smelt the packaging he wanted it. After chucking it around for about an hour he tired of it and hasn't played with it since. I think it needs more catnip smell as it doesn't seem to last very long. Also had no choice in colour as I went for the grey mouse and ended up with a pink one. Just as good cats don't see pinks really. Overall, I'd more than likely buy one again if it needed replacing.
on 30 January 2013
Our cat loves this toy, goes crazy for hours. Not seen anything like it. He throws it around, loves the noise, chews on it. You probably have to be a cat to understand why this is fun. Highly recommended.
on 28 August 2013
I have just opened the post and although I was disappointed with the colour of light blue, I did see in the small print that colours may vary, but I was hoping for the grey one, as advertised, but saying that it's not for me it's for my 10 week old kitten. I've just given it to him and he hasn't left it along for over 20 minutes. He seems to really love it. I would definitely recommend this. The kong toys are really well made and with the added catnip, they seem to be very attractive to a kitten. He's tossing it around and pouncing on it. A really good buy for a playful kitten/cat.
on 7 April 2013
This was bought as a gift for a cat who's mum and dad have been cat sitting for a couple of months now. I had it delivered to my address, and have 3 indoor cats of my own, as soon as took this out of the packing mine wanted it! I ended up having to hide it in a cupboard because they wouldn't leave it alone, so guess the catnip must be very strong. I have several Kong toys for my very destructive young dog, so I swear by the brand. Will have to get my 3 cat's one, or maybe even 3!
on 26 December 2012
He went crazy over this toy, licking, chewing, cuddling and throwing it around. It's not something he plays with all the time but he does go back to it every few days.
on 15 January 2014
My kitten loves this as she steals it and hides it behind the couch with her other treasures, its always this toy you hear her torturing.
on 11 December 2013
I have 4 cats and over the years have bought them many, often expensive, "educational" cat toys. As you would expect from cats they prefer to spend hours chasing a ball of rolled up aluminium foil! The catnip toys are beter received but even these don't hold their attention for long.

The notable execption is these Wubba toys which they play with until they have destroyed them. Because they are tough toys this takes several months and at the price I am happy to replace them regularly.
on 16 October 2013
Well made and the different features are good. Crinkly legs and tinkle ball body.
Lots of fun to be had!
on 29 November 2013
I bought several for my cats. They love it so much I wanted to have some in reserve so the fun can go on. They have played with them for hours - tail came off almost immediately of one of them after being ferociously attacked by one of the cats. But didn't matter really - it certainly made no difference to the cat in question!!! I bought some catnip spray which helps maintain the interest.
on 5 February 2015
Onion, the cat, loves it. 😸😸😸😸😸She had a field day kicking the hell out of it, she loves catnip! It's a pink mouse - she is not remotely bothered about it not being grey - as pictured. (When the smell wears off it can easily be 're-nipped' - stick some catnip in a bag and roll mouse in it )