5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy for Kong Wubba
Our cat loves this toy, goes crazy for hours. Not seen anything like it. He throws it around, loves the noise, chews on it. You probably have to be a cat to understand why this is fun. Highly recommended.
Published 22 months ago by Miriam J. Lamburn

3.0 out of 5 stars One happy-ish cat
Published 23 months ago by BenH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars One happy-ish cat, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
I bought this for a very lazy cat and as soon as he smelt the packaging he wanted it. After chucking it around for about an hour he tired of it and hasn't played with it since. I think it needs more catnip smell as it doesn't seem to last very long. Also had no choice in colour as I went for the grey mouse and ended up with a pink one. Just as good cats don't see pinks really. Overall, I'd more than likely buy one again if it needed replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy for Kong Wubba, 30 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
He went crazy over this toy, licking, chewing, cuddling and throwing it around. It's not something he plays with all the time but he does go back to it every few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
My kitten loves this as she steals it and hides it behind the couch with her other treasures, its always this toy you hear her torturing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
Well made and the different features are good. Crinkly legs and tinkle ball body.
Lots of fun to be had!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat loves his new toy, 28 Aug 2013
bluecat (cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
I have just opened the post and although I was disappointed with the colour of light blue, I did see in the small print that colours may vary, but I was hoping for the grey one, as advertised, but saying that it's not for me it's for my 10 week old kitten. I've just given it to him and he hasn't left it along for over 20 minutes. He seems to really love it. I would definitely recommend this. The kong toys are really well made and with the added catnip, they seem to be very attractive to a kitten. He's tossing it around and pouncing on it. A really good buy for a playful kitten/cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm, going have to get another., 7 April 2013
L. Staples "stormylady" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
This was bought as a gift for a cat who's mum and dad have been cat sitting for a couple of months now. I had it delivered to my address, and have 3 indoor cats of my own, as soon as took this out of the packing mine wanted it! I ended up having to hide it in a cupboard because they wouldn't leave it alone, so guess the catnip must be very strong. I have several Kong toys for my very destructive young dog, so I swear by the brand. Will have to get my 3 cat's one, or maybe even 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my cats' favourites, 11 Dec 2013
Mary Ryan "Scary Mary" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
I have 4 cats and over the years have bought them many, often expensive, "educational" cat toys. As you would expect from cats they prefer to spend hours chasing a ball of rolled up aluminium foil! The catnip toys are beter received but even these don't hold their attention for long.

The notable execption is these Wubba toys which they play with until they have destroyed them. Because they are tough toys this takes several months and at the price I am happy to replace them regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars these rock, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
what can i say, they just got out the packet and all hell broke loose. attacked, chewed and kicked like there's no tomorrow. the little bell gets their attention and the catnip inside works a treat. needless to say i've seen less of my cats as they are off with the toy. great size too.

3.0 out of 5 stars i think its fine but my cat doesnt seem interested but she did ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Kong Wubba Mouse for Cat (Misc.)
i think its fine but my cat doesnt seem interested but she did get the ruff & tumble mouse & sound at the same time. personal taste applies to cats too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›