on 14 October 2010
Bought this for a 3 year old's birthday about 8 months go and have been told without asking that it's been his favourite toy ever since. He plays with it in the bath & plays with it in the lounge, his bedroom etc. He loves it so much that at a face painting party, he had his face painted as a diver with painted on goggles and everything and is always talking of submarines. I'm so glad I bought this as I never know what to buy for presents. This present was definitely a winner.
on 22 January 2011
I bought this for my son to play with when he went into hospital. He was 2 and a half then, and is 4 now and still plays with it several times a week, and it's still in great condition. He loved it so much we got him the Imaginext Helicopter for Christmas too. The great thing about these toys is that they are very hardy and durable and the same figures can be used in either toys. The sub has little wheels so you can push it along the floor and the motion makes various parts turn and whirr. My son also plays with it in the bath and has great fun shooting out the torpedoes. There are lots of doors to open and places for the figures to sit or stand or even clip on to the outsides which is great for little imaginations. This is a toy suitable for very young kids right through to pre-schoolers and possibly beyond. Buy it - you won't regret it!
on 10 January 2011
Bought this to satisfy our 3 year old's octonauts obsession - HE LOVES IT! Great in the bath, for imaginative play, in the car, with duplo figures, he uses it often and creatively. Highly robust but detailed enough to satisfy a fussy customer - we're really pleased with it. Great value for money.
on 1 November 2010
Father Christmas got this for my son (5) last christmas and he was over the moon...he had seen it advertised on TV and "desperately" needed it!

Hes also very pleased that he can take it in the bath to use aswell as on the floor, with the telescope pull-up and the shooting torpedos, he is very happy. Still in one piece after nearly a year, classic fisher price product durability.
on 2 January 2011
My little boy is just shy of three years old and he got this for xmas - he loves it! He plays with it in the bath mainly and makes up lots of stories about the divers helping an injured octopus...

The toy itself is well made and I definitely recommend it!
on 25 May 2012
My grandson ,aged 4.5 years, is delighted with this superb submarine and it does appear to be quite robust.He loves the torpedoes ! --not sure his mum approves !
on 28 June 2013
As the heading suggests, I actually cannot find a fault with this product. This was a present for my 4 year old son and he loves it. He plays with it in the bath as well as on the floor and its great. It of course tips over in the bath but that does not seem to bother him at all and he just holds it under the water.
on 15 February 2014
This is so good we ordered two more, one for our nephew and another for our friend's son for Christmas, and they loved it.
on 10 January 2013
My 4 year old grandson loved playing with this, he has a couple of other Imaginex toys and loves playing with them
on 5 November 2013
I can't believe how fast this item arrived. Excellent quality as most imaginext toys are. It's a Christmas present so hasn't been played with yet but I know my 4 year old will love it as he's still playing with his imaginext toys I purchased 2 years ago. Got this for £12.50 so an absolute bargain too :)