on 3 July 2013
This device stopped working after only a few weeks in my vehicle.
I had expected it just to be a blown fuse, but had to dismantle the device to find the problem.
I found that the manufacturer had used very thin internal wiring and this had just broken off between the plug and the dual sockets!
This wiring is not mechanically strong enough to withstand vehicle vibration and also its conductor size is far too small for the 5A current rating of the fuse.
Another example of shoddy manufacturing that is not fit for purpose.
Unless you can use a soldering iron to replace the internal wiring with something more approprate, don't buy this item.
on 29 April 2013
Fuse blown twice, and company are unable to let me know what fuse rating it is to replace. Bought the second one as price was good but blew again.
I will not buy this product again
on 17 June 2013
Used every working day for sat nav and mobile phone charger. It lasted 6 months before breaking a solder which was impossible to rectify. Having reported the fault and received a replacement the same thing happened a second time. I won't bother getting another.
Good value?
You judge.
on 11 July 2012
I bought this adapter for when i'm towing my caravan. i can put my sat nav in but also my daughters dvd player so she can quietly whatch a film while i concentrate towing the van on long trips so we are both happy.
on 13 February 2014
I've started using an in car camera for work and this meant that I could not charge my phone at the same time, or the camera would not work. Now that I have this item, I can charge my phone and keep the camera operating as well!
on 23 September 2013
Product works very well. I have powered various items through it at the same time for months - no negatives from my side. worth checking that it isn't too bulky to fit in the space at your vehicle's socket...??
on 4 January 2016
What a piece of dangerous rubbish this is!!!! I had my dash cam plugged into one socket and no problem but then I plugged a small compressor into the other side to inflate my tyres. The compressor started to splutter and I thought it had given up the ghost, but no it was this item, it was smoking rather alarmingly. I quickly disconnected this from the car before things got worse.

Do NOT buy this item, your experience may be worse than mine. You have been warned.
on 9 March 2013
Plugged in and worked just fine. Has a small blue light that glows to show when working. I cannot fault the unit.
on 5 February 2013
As a long distance driver I have on occasion found that either my mobile or Sat Nav battery has gone low or switched off and I had to make a choice, lose contact with my employer or switch oof the Sat Nav and start reading maps whilst the affected battery recharged. With this device I no longer have that problem as I can operate both at the same time.
on 16 February 2013
Easy to use, sturdy product for a great price, makes life so much easier when needing to navigate and charge at the same time.