Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 15 December 2012
I'm 18 and have a few medical problems that require me to take medication at college, I found boxes of tablets to bulky and cutting one or two of would result in my losing them in the depths of my college bag. So this little box has been perfects its a nice size to just drop into the front pocket of my bag and the design is young and stylish, I'm not embarrassed to get it out in the middle of a class.

The service was great too!
on 17 February 2013
After looking at lots of pill boxes i bought this 1 as i liked the shape and design, but was too small to fit my capsule size tablets in. I gave it to a friend!! Measurements could be explained better on some of he pill boxes as sizes deceiving on pictures of them.
on 19 December 2012
Pretty, well made and neat. Arrived promptly and I am really happy with it! Georgous!
I object to having to use a set amount of words! Less is more sometimes!
on 17 May 2013
Very unusual in that it's square rathet than round. Very. pretty. It's got a tiny mirror inside and the box is segmented in two.
on 13 January 2013
The box arrived quickly and was perfect as part of a Christmas present for my Mum. The design was lovely