4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing.
Published on 19 Nov 2009 by Gavin Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake
The converse arrived today and they are not genuine converse. The sizing is also wrong. I am a UK size 6 and these are more like a UK 8. Totally disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by Kat15

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing., 19 Nov 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES IN THE WORLD, 9 Feb 2009
David Chadwick (England) - See all my reviews
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 14 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well made, 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool!, 1 Feb 2009
C. Morton (Christchurch. U.K) - See all my reviews
Excellent - reasonable price and my 13 year old son doesn't want to take them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstars, 10 Feb 2012
I ordered these for my boyfriend's birthday - they came through really quickly, were exactly as ordered and he was absolutely thrilled with them as they had been on his "wish list" for a while - I think he's worn them everyday since opening!!

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight easy ware shoe, 31 Jan 2010
M. Arayedh (UK) - See all my reviews
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstar, 19 Jan 2010
A. J. Jenkins - See all my reviews
My daughter loves these converses, although gets a little irritated that the tongue inside the shoe does fall to one side. But apart from that GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Time Classic!, 28 July 2009
P. Baldwin - See all my reviews
As always Converse look cool and classic in virtually any sartorial combination. You really cannot go wrong with black, white, dark blue or brown. But to be really iced have the balls to go for something funky and colourful. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 24 Sep 2013
I was very wary at first of whether these were fakes or not, because i didn't want to be paying that much for a fake pair of Converse! But after comparing them to a few other pairs, I came to the conclusion that they are real! Which is brilliant because its hard to find a genuine pair of Converse for under 40. When ordering, I was also very worried I'd get the wrong size because I was dreading the returning process but luckily i got the right one! (I'm a size 8 in womens and I chose size 8 UK). They came perfectly packaged in the box and were in perfect condition when I took them out! I'd highly recommend these to anyone! :)

Converse  Ctas Core Hi Trainers Unisex-Adult