Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£10.51+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 February 2008
I am not sure what it is about this movie that makes it such an enjoyable watch. I guess that every member of cast puts in an outstanding performance, Ron Livingston and David Herman especially are great but also Ajay Naidu is very good in this as he is in Bad Santa where he pops up in briefly and steals the movie. heck even Jennifer Ainston is very sexy and watchable in this movie.

I guess it also helps if you work in a mundane boring office job like me, then you are going to enjoy this movie.

stick it on after a boring day at work, get a couple of beers and some takeaway and your finish watching it feeling a little better!.
on 22 March 2016
I work in an office, this hits home on so many levels! so funny!

I can see it not being as popular for people who don't work in the office though, but I am sure plenty will still enjoy it.
on 17 October 2011
Excellent film, laugh out loud comedy that any hard working person who hates their job can relate too! Ordered mine via basic delivery, an was pleasently surprised when it arrived a day early!
on 10 October 2014
I enjoyed this very much back in the day, but having re-watched now, I must say I didn't laugh much at all. Not too bad, but there are better ways to spend your time.
on 21 May 2016
I think every software engineer or office worker can relate to this film. So many characters in this that are like people I know. Definitely worth a watch!
on 6 January 2016
This is a really great film and if you work or have worked in an office you will get this, it is a lovely film and worth adding to your collection.
on 18 August 2010
I bought this DVD after seeing part of Office Space on TV. I have to say that the best bit was the part I saw on TV. I could identify with the bureaucracy, the box-ticking management and the consultants and thought these were exaggerated but realistic, but other parts, e.g. the money making scheme were, rather lame.
on 1 September 2015
My wife and I both laughed our socks off at this little-known gem. I'm sure many viewers will recognise something of their own lives in it.
on 13 March 2013
played fine, good quality case etc. Film funny.

Its a shame I have to write this pointless sentence to meet amazons word quota!!
on 17 February 2015
Unpredictable and naughty situation with a happy ending, great cast and I don`t mean Jennifer Aniston. My top 5 favorite movies.