4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but description could be clearer.
Published on 2 Dec 2010 by Karma Train

3.0 out of 5 stars Self Adhesive Photo Album
I was actually looking for a slightly larger album than this, so that I could get more photos on one page - the reason being is that I still use the APS system, and most of the photos are 7"x 4", with some even being 9"x 4". If the album was only slightly larger, in both dimensions, it would make all the difference !
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by M. Beard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but description could be clearer., 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Paperchase black kraft self adhesive photo album (Kitchen & Home)
Having just become a Grandad, I decided that with the multitude of digital photos I had of my newly born Grandson, it might be a nice idea to turn them into 'actual' photographs, place them in an album and give it to my Daughter as a keepsake. I eventually decided on the Paperchase album and was pleasantly surprised with both the quality of the product and the speed of delivery. The album is made in Japan (which makes a pleasant change these days) it has a definite 'luxury' feel to it and should serve its intended purpose most admirably.

However my one minor niggle is with the description of the item.

The listing clearly states that the album has forty pages which is somewhat misleading, it in fact has twenty pages and forty sides. I half expected this to be the case when I placed my order but I do feel that there is a degree of deliberate ambiguity in the listing as other manufacturers clearly state the number of actual 'pages' and the quantity of 'sides' available for photo storage.

A minor point I suppose as this is indeed a very nice product but one worth bring to the attention of future purchasers perhaps?

3.0 out of 5 stars Self Adhesive Photo Album, 20 Feb 2012
M. Beard "music lover" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Just A4, 24 Aug 2011
This product does exactly as it says but no more than that. I bought it for my A4 photos i made but i had to trim the border off as the pages just protruded over the edge. It wasn't a problem for me but if you want a border or a bigger picture you will need a bigger album. Great quakity though and the film sticks down perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice, 8 Dec 2011
looks great, very sticky and holds lots of pics. hard wearing and good value for money in my opinion. would be nice if came in a few more colours other than black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding album, 5 July 2011
Mrs. A. Murray "AM" (UK) - See all my reviews
Got it for my disposable camera wedding pictures and works perfectly fine! they stick perfectly in place and it looks elegant and tidy...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my photos, 13 Mar 2013
I have photos of many different sizes that I needed to put into some sort of order. This album is perfect allowing me to do just that!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Photo Album, 9 Mar 2012
This is an excellent photograph album. There are a multitude of horizontal lines on each page which I found helped me to make sure that each picture was straight. The polypropylene overlays stick down well. I would agree with other reviews regarding the size - the cover is the height of an A4 piece of paper but the inside pages are a little smaller which means that the pages are too small to mount an A4 photograph. Nevertheless, for my purposes the album is ideal. Recommended.

Update. I've just received a second album that I ordered. I wouldn't normally comment on the delivery service in a product review but the album is both made and supplied by Paperchase so I think a comment is acceptable. I ordered the second album on Saturday, it was dispatched on Monday and arrived on Wednesday and was very well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 3 Nov 2009
Bought this item and was delighted with it - exactly what I wanted and delivered quickly. It was for a gift, and my friend was delighted with it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I had to buy another one, 28 May 2013
M. A. Ling "Mikespike" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
A great way the store and display family photo's. So easy to set the photo's on the pages. I printed small cards to place under each picture. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent photo album, 21 May 2013
I only use these photo albums as they are the only ones i can find that are self adhesive, give me the room i need for my photos and also look the best. They are well worth the money as they are good quality which last. This is the fourth one of these albums that i've bought i wouldnt buy any other.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Paperchase black kraft self adhesive photo album