Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 27 December 2007
This is one of the most beautiful christmas CD's I have ever listened to. The perfect background music to a family Christmas Dinner. Highly recommended
on 3 January 2011
Having purchased one of their CD's previously and seen a few of the Christmas tracks online, I knew I had to get this. I was not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic.

I purchased this just in time for Christmas. I played it in my office during the last week at work before we broke up and also many times around the dinner table at home. Aside from that, the drama group I am involved in performed a Christmas Concert and we used this for backing music as the audience came in. Many people in the cast asked who the group were, as did several of the audience.

It is very relaxing, very enjoyable, and I strongly recommend you buy a copy. You won't be disappointed.
on 6 January 2011
After hearing the Garmin sat nav advert researched the tune and found it was Carol of the Bells, which I had never heard before. After a surf of You Tube found this festive offering from Celtic Woman. Great version of Carol of the Bells and a host of other good tracks, both ancient and more modern. Made great listening as an alternative to Wizzard and Slade!
on 11 September 2009
This is simply a beautiful cd, put it on as background to your Christmas lunch
on 16 November 2012
This is absolutely the best, most beautiful Christmas album ever! Their voices are so magnificent and pure and beautiful, whenever I hear Lisa Kelly sing I have tears in my eyes. But my favorite on this album is Chloe Agnew's "Panis Angelicus", I can listen to it over and over again and just enjoy and do nothing else, it just sounds so wonderful. "Ding Dong Merrily on High" is beautifully arranged, and you never get tired of hearing these wonderful voices singing "O Holy Night" or "O Come All Ye Faithful". I've even started to like "The Little Drummer Boy", although this is a song that I've never really cared for. Celtic Woman's version is the only version of this song that I actually like. It just proves that Celtic Woman can turn any song into a beautiful, even magical musical experience! All in all, if you don't have this album you are missing out on so much. This is truly the most beautiful Christmas album that has ever been made!
on 27 December 2013
Chose this after listening to some of it online. Great background music for Christmas dinner. I would recommend this album.
on 9 January 2014
Loved it for Christmas. Look forward to getting it out again next year.
I can get my fix of beautiful voices.
on 16 February 2015
I love this CD. Used to see the whole show on YouTube before and I love it since then.
Wonderful singers and voices. It's the best cd with beautiful Christmas songs I have ever
purchased.
I am also very pleased with " mmglobal3 " for their products' prices and its quick delivery
to me in Sweden. Thank you so very much for the good service and good communication.
on 17 February 2016
I got hooked onto Celtic Woman music a while ago and while not a fan of a lot of the overhyped Christmas songs of today, the ladies give these old songs a classic feel.

My favourite song by far, however, is one I have never heard anyone else sing before. This is Christmas Pipes. If you want to get in the festive spirit, you should definitely listen to this song.
on 4 February 2015
Chance find on Amazon and not regretted it. Beautiful music and singing for Christmas. I've since watched quite a bit of coverage of Celtic Woman Concerts on Sky Arts 2 over the 2014 Christmas period and can't understand why I haven't heard any of their music on Radio 2. They are very popular in the USA. Come on Radio 2 - let's have some air-time for Celtic Woman!