Size: 6-7 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£21.00+ Free shipping

Great fit, extra thickness on the shins where you lean against the ski boot, extra thickness on the heel and toes to keep them warm in the worst of the chill, and no noticeable seams to cause pressure points - not even at the toes. The length is good, right up under the knee on a five foot six tall female. Feet seem not to get sweaty in them even on a long walk, so the breathe-ability must be good too. Best of all they never seem to ruckle up when putting on the boots, so again no pressure sores. The only modification we have done is to snip all the elastic at the top because socks that grip too tight cut off the circulation to the toes.

We've been using these Falke SK2 socks for a few years now, bought at our local ski shop Bartletts. They have survived many ski trips, long walking holidays, and many hand washes in delicate hair shampoo. After shrinking a couple of pairs of Bridgedale walking socks to half size in the washing machine on a wool wash we'll never again risk these kinds of socks in a machine.

Buying in the shop was very useful because we were able to try them on to get the exact right sizes for our feet; 37-38 fits size 6 UK feet, neither tight nor loose.
on 28 October 2012
Now I have Falke ski socks I will never wear bulky cheap ones again. These are sooo much more warm and comfortable!!
on 19 February 2013
Perfect ski socks - top quality product, perfect length to just under knee, pressure points covered, lightweight and very comfortable, will be buying more of these and won't be skiing without them again!
on 10 June 2013
Used some ordinary jersey tube socks for skiing, but my ankle bone got rubbed raw. So I invested in these Falke ski socks - no problems! The extra padding on the ankles, and on the shin where you press against the boot whilst skiing, really worked. They also look like a serious bit of kit!
on 5 December 2013
Great fit, warm and wash really well. The socks are padded in places to protest the shin. I have already bought another pair.
on 8 February 2014
These are some of the best skiing socks I've found for comfort and durability. I'd definitely recommend them and have bought the same brand in men's for my husband too
on 20 April 2015
The best ski socks I've EVER used! Bought two more pairs on my return from skiing holiday for next season. Brilliant fit, great support - worth every penny!
on 12 January 2014
Good fit, I have very small feet so chose 35-36 and these fit well also very comfortable and warm. Went back and bought more -nuff said!
on 16 February 2013
These ski socks were a fantastic price, were really comfortable and just the job. I highly recommend them - good. To intermediate skier.
on 7 January 2016
Relative pleased with these as given as a gift. Quality ideal for the sporty person.