5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent warmth and comfort
Socks were thinner than expected, but this turned out to be a blessing in my rather tight boots - kept my feet just as warm as thicker socks and reduced sweating whilst still providing enough padding in the key areas. I'm buying another 2 pairs!
Published 15 months ago by tomseb

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but rather thin
I,ve ot thicker falke sooks which suit my foot and boot better. However they are racing socks so perhaps fro those who need that complete grip they would be ok
Published 16 months ago by John P. Keating

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent warmth and comfort, 29 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but rather thin, 15 Mar 2013
John P. Keating "dadski" (lancs uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 21 Mar 2014
Purchased for the first time and these were the only socks I used for skiing. So comfortable and had the padding in all the right places. So warm and usually it's my feet that suffer. Will certainly be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth the extra, 7 Feb 2014
I've so far only used these socks at the snow zone. I wear a tight fitting race ready boot and have had a variety of different race socks previously. Some have been quite good but have not lasted others awful but indestructible. These socks fell well made and padded in the right places and instantly felt good as I pressed forward in the boot. They did not ruck or stretch excessively and they appear after a first wash to hold their shape and padding properties well. I'm away for a fortnight next week and I've got 2 pairs of these to take with me. I am expecting them to hold up well based on my afternoon in them. In comparison to other socks I've had they seem better but I've paid that little bit more for them!