on 25 March 2010
I bought these for my 32 month old little girl & they are fab!! They are even cuter in 'real life' & also, due to the back strap, are easy to keep on. My little princess loves them & wants to wear them now - even though we in the middle of winter!! Excellent purchase & great value for money.
on 17 April 2012
Lovely flip flops - delivered on time, but difficult ordering as the description of the sandals is too confusing! Ended up ordering the first time a pair of size 5 girls for my baby - which were actually for adults!
on 20 August 2009
Perfect fit, baby loves them and they look great. Well worth the money spent,only bad thing was the shipping cost more than the flip flops
on 15 September 2014
Gorgeous and perfect for lil ones and delivery was quick but just too big reccomend going a size smaller x