on 1 December 2012
My son needed this for a school play as God coupled with a long white robe. It looked amazing and was of excellent quality. Also this company was extremely efficient and posted it the same day. What service.
on 20 February 2016
These will serve their purpose (World Book Day) - as other reviewers have mentioned, it doesn't look as wonderful as the photo, the wig in particular is difficult to put on and the hair is not thick enough to conceal the mesh cap it's attached to. They look ok on my daughter as a dressing up costume though and weren't very expensive. However, I do have one or two negative points to make: firstly, we could have done with some instructions as the wig has a couple of elastic pieces with clips attached, and a couple of loops which they might be supposed to go into, but we can't work out how they go together. I assume they're intended to make the wig secure to the head but we may just have to use normal hair clips. Secondly I don't think the wig is brand new - there are small marks around the edge of the mesh cap which look like make-up so I believe the item has been worn and returned. However, for dressing up (and a relatively low price) we've decided it's worth keeping, in a similar way to wearing a previously-worn stage costume - I'd have been more bothered about the beard but that is unmarked. It does seem that this supplier is not the most rigorous in checking returns, though, so bear in mind when you purchase.
on 6 March 2013
Great quality. Picked my daughter up from school wearing this to embarrass her. Worked a treat!

On a serious note. Highly recommended If you're going out to a fancy dress as Merlin
on 7 February 2014
5 stars for the appearance of this wig. It could be used as a Father Christmas wig as well as a Magician.Unfortunately the materials sheds so not so it is not comfortable to wear as you end up with a mouth full of fibres.
on 22 October 2014
Pros: it works well, good volume
Cons: The moustache is loose so will not sit on your upper lip, at least not mine so I had to restitch it to make it tighter.

All said, not bad!
on 2 November 2012
Was dressing up for a Quiz night - we had to dress up as a character from our specialist subject and mine was Lord of the Rings, being a woman I thought people would expect me to be Galadrial or Arwen so I surprised them with the Wig and Beard, I thought it was brilliant for the money and certainly did the job I wanted it to do. Still have it in the cupboard should I decide to become an old wizard again. It was a bit itchy - but what else do you expect.
on 1 February 2013
IT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED THE WIG AND BEARD FITS GREAT JUST THE JOB FOR CHRISTMAS AND FOR PARTYS
on 5 April 2016
Good value for money but the wig part is a little sparse for hair and starts malting quickly. The moustache was very difficult to stay in place so I had to resort to tucking it behind my ears behind the straps. No instructions sent out with it but it was dispatched very quickly and arrived on time.
Overall it helped create a good Dumbledore costume with added extras.
on 10 May 2014
You cannot pass! I am the servant of the secret fire, wielder of the flame of arnor. Dark fire will not avail you flame of Udun!
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2015
This is a pretty hard wig to put on and look good in. It's not the sort of thing you can just plonk on your head and look like the model in the photo. You need to comb it to get the hair straight and make frequent adjustments to keep in place. It looks good if you make the effort with it, but I found it too much work to really wear much.