5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
Lightweight nylon cape, delivered within 6 days. I am a ladies size 20 and it wraps around me well, I am 5' 2" and it just touches the floor. Hope this helps sizewise for other buyers.
Published 7 months ago by Madeleine Palmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading
As a previous reviewer noted, this cape is see-though, which is not the case in the picture! A white shirt is clearly visible through the cape, ruining the effect.
Published on 11 Oct. 2012 by Ian D. Woodbridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bristol Novelty 56" Nylon Dracula Cape. (adult Costume) (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading, 11 Oct. 2012
Ian D. Woodbridge (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for party's, 20 Nov. 2014
M C. Hill (Luton, UK) - See all my reviews
Great cape for Halloween although at first when I wore it I felt the more rigid collar may not stay up but I was wrong....

Here are a few of the games we played and the collar and cape survived it all to last another day:
Apple bobbing
removing chocolate buttons from flour
clearing a plate of melted chocolate without using hands.

Sure the cape got messy but it all washed out fine.

My only negative is the ribbon holding the cape as it was difficult to hide and it couldn't have been masked as a bow tie as it wasn't quite thick enough

4.0 out of 5 stars It's the price that counts, 22 Dec. 2014
Can't understand people moaning about this. You get what you pay for and for the price was excellent as the final piece in my fancy dress. Yes it is fancy dress not a fashion item. It doese need to be worn over black as it is thin but following my fancy dress it now serves as Batmans cloak when I play with my grandson and has survived several Batman/Superman duels

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly and as described., 22 Aug. 2011
This cape came through very quickly (next day I think), which is great for fancy dress if like me you leave it to the last minute. It is quite a long cape as in the picture - I'm 5'7 and it is mid-calf length on me. The collar is padded so it does stick up as in the picture. The fabric is quite thin cheap slightly shiny nylon but the cape is shaped to go over your shoulders so it falls pretty well. All in all good value for money and what you'd expect from the picture/description and arrives very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 15 Nov. 2014
It was slightly see through however I was wearing black underneath it so not a problem. The collar did stay up. Arrived on time. Slight hole near the bottom where the two pieces of material hadn't been sewn together properly at the seam however wasn't noticeable unless stared at. Big enough to wrap around me twice(I'm a UK size 8). I was happy enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fancy dress for men, 24 April 2012
I got this for my husband when he was dressing up as the Phantom of the Opera. I also bought a mask on Amazon for that very cheaply. My husband is over 6ft tall and the cape was just right. It didn't fall apart or fail in any way, so it was a winner and will be used again next time he plays some ghoulish character!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked great, 10 Jan. 2014
Very long cape, thin but perfect for what I wanted(Devil Outfit) looked much better once I had ironed it. collar stays upright if tided tight round neck looked fab, delivery very prompt and excellent value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars service good, 14 Nov. 2013
wasn't quite as I imagined it but did do what I wanted it to so in all fairness happy with product

5.0 out of 5 stars the red cape, 4 July 2013
perfect length as some capes are overly...good colour as well..can dress up as a variety of characters with this cape..the velcro is better than ties as well...

56" Black Cape - Adult Accessory Adult - One Size