5.0 out of 5 stars music box
purchased as a xmas gift for a grandaughter aged 6yrs.very nice design ,good quality,very suitable musical box .quickly delivered and well packed.
Published 17 months ago by diyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Short lived novelty
This is a cute little music box for the price but sadly ours didn't last 24 hours. It is not robust, so probably best suited to an older child - maybe 7 years and up. My four year old was delighted with it, just not gentle (apparently).
Published 14 months ago by Lillian Grundy

5.0 out of 5 stars music box, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fairy Playing Brahms "Lullaby" Jewellery Box, Model 22007, by Musicboxworld (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Musical box, 11 Nov 2012
Lovely little music box for 5 year olds birthday.. Pretty colours and a classic tune.. We are Very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 7 Dec 2012
Nice, well made little box, ideal for my 5 year old grandaughter. Tune & fairy very sweet , quite good value with free p&p.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short lived novelty, 17 Feb 2013
Lillian Grundy (High Wycombe, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice little music box, 30 Dec 2012
really quick dispatch, plays very nicely. It's actually quite big, so we'll use it for souvenirs. It's made of cardboard, but still it's quite sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly crude but OK, 22 April 2013
Chappers "chappers" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I got this for my niece who likes all-things 'fairy' at the moment, and I remember as a child having a little mechanical device which played Brahm's lullaby, so thought I would see what I could find.

Don't be under any illusions that this is going to be a top-quality item. It is simply a box, with a low-detail plastic fairy that spins round. The sound quality of the music is quite good, but the accuracy of the music is not great, with the odd out of place note here and there. The device is key-wound from the back. As a word of warning, it can be over-wound quite easily which may render it dead. This did happen on day one of my neice receiving it, so I'm told by my sister, but she managed to tease it back into life.

I think in my head I was wanting something more detailed and delicate. I seem to remember my mother having a jewellery box that had a padded vinyl outer casing, a velvet-like inside, a ballerina with a fabric tu-tu and a key mechanism that couldn't be over-wound. I think I was expecting too much for 10.

For the money though, it's not that bad. I would have given it 3 stars, but ultimately, my niece loves it, so it gets an extra star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easter present, 19 Mar 2013
I bought this ready for easter for my little grandaughter, my 20yr old daughter wants one now. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars jewellery box, 17 Dec 2012
i bought the jewellery box for xmas it was very quick comming back and wrapped up well and it his lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect girly gift., 14 April 2014
I bought this for Xmas for my daughter, she's 5 and she absolutely loved it, made her feel grown up.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Just like it said on the tin!!!!', 16 Mar 2014
Picked it out for my granddaughter, who has yet to see it, and I know she will love it, when she is a bit older. As she is only one. But, I'm sure she will be fascinated by the fairy, and the music.

ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)