5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT, THE MELODY IS LOVELY & I'M SURE MY RELATIVE WILL BE THRILLED WITH HER XMAS GIFT. VERY PROMPT SERVICE TOO.
Published 19 months ago by MAXIE MOO

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 3 months ago by Book Worm Nanna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Musicboxworld Jewellery Bag Playing "Love Story" (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 17 Mar 2013
Good value for money, bought as a gift for a six year old who's favourite colour being pink and her love of butterflies made this choice a huge success.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 April 2014
Book Worm Nanna "Jen" (Cuffley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for our 7 year old great grandchild as it looked very pretty. Being housebound we have no option but to shop by post so I did not have time to return the item and choose something different. I thought it was not well constructed for the price and very flimsy, it looked cheap but was not. I do not think it will last as long as the one I bought for my daughter in the 1970s, she still has it and it is as good as the day it was bought. This box is certainly not value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Oct 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter who really loves it. Tune not annoying which is good for parents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Music Box, 27 Sep 2013
Pj Jones - See all my reviews
Musical box is very pretty the only minus for me is that the outer pictures were slightly creased but it is a gift for my Grand-daughter who will be 6 so I hope she won't notice this flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars musicbox, 19 Dec 2012
i give it 5 star due to style size and looks. I liked the look of the box could just be a bit bigger i would recommend to family or friend

3.0 out of 5 stars So & So, 23 Jun 2014
Bought for my friend. She loved it. I feel I got spammed though as I though it would br stained glass when it's paper stuck on to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 31 May 2014
Birthday present for my little niece, delivered directly to her in Australia. She's loves it. Everyone happy. Except her Dad - the song is driving him nuts. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars MUSIC BOX, 7 April 2014
NOT OF THE BEST QUALITY, I DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST LONG IN THE HANDS OF THE CHILD I INTEND TO GIVE IT TO, I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT HAVE LIKED TO HAVE PAID ANY MORE FOR IT

2.0 out of 5 stars To small, 3 April 2014
It was very pretty but much smaller than i wanted the inside space is really small so i not happy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Musicboxworld Jewellery Bag Playing "Love Story"
12.15