5.0 out of 5 stars Use them correctly and you'll be thrilled
I have ordered the 12 item multipack to use it for my SX200 reluctantly, at the beginning, because of the, too good to be true, price.
The cartridges arrived very soon and in good packaging. I had no problem installing them and the printer had no problem recognizing them. I didn't even get a "not a genuine cartridge" message!

When it comes to printing...
Published on 14 July 2010 by Mr. C. Tsoukalas

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price but poor reliability
Fantastic prices and the cartridges are fully compatible with both hardware and software - I get no error messages and the system recognises the cartridge and ink levels.
My one gripe is the frequent need to clean the printing heads - I keep finding that stripes appear both when the printer has not been used for a while, and in the middle of long print runs. This is...
Published on 28 July 2010 by D. R. Pardoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Value cartridges !... but how long will they last for ?, 4 Nov. 2008
R. Flux (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this double set for my Epson DX8450 printer, so I have only tried the pack with this model.
When I installed the cartridges, the printer believed them to be the Real Epson ones.
I did need to run the printer through the head alignments twice and re-clean the printer heads, but after that the inks look very good and the pages came out correctly.
My only worry is will they last as long as the official ones? Of course the real Epson TO715 4 Pack, still costs around £24.00 (in 2008) and this 8 pack from Moreinks costs £12.00.
So at least the good news is, they're roughly 75% cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars no errors but is not so endurable as the originals, 15 Aug. 2010
This review is from: 12 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Epson T0715 - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black (Office Product)
So far, the ink cartridge works fine. the quality is ok. But there is another problem. The ink cartridge consumes really fast. You cannot print so many pages before the ink runs out. Approx. 300 pages. And when you get the cartridge out of the print head nozzle, you can find the cartridge is still full of ink by shaking it. Why the leftover ink cannot be recognized by the printer? And the original cartridge don't have this problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product failed to perform - but good customer service, 29 May 2009
H. Akitt "HSA" (UK) - See all my reviews
I put these into my printer and the black ink totally failed to work despite trying the head cleaning routine. I had a second black ink - and the same thing happened. In desperation I bought some Epson inks from a shop and when I replaced the black ink the printer refused to recognise the coloured inks, so I had to replace them all. Interestingly, the coloured inks were showing less than half full when first installed as well.

Anyway I called More Inks and have to say got excellent customer service. They refunded my money and sent me a more expensive compatible cartridge to try at their expense. Apparently there is a % failure rate with thse very cheap ones. So I would say - buyer beware on these cartridges but I would still be happy dealing with this supplier.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, Great Service, 22 July 2009
Ordered Sunday night, standard delivery arrived Tuesday. Epson SX 400 recognized cartridges immediately. Too early to say how long the Cartridge will last and if it is cost effective versus a brand leader however, the print quality is excellent.

If the life capacity is acceptable I will order more in the future and recommend.

With kind regards. Richard

4.0 out of 5 stars Why Pay Epsons Inflated Prices, 14 Mar. 2010
If you don't want to pay outrageously high prices for "Original" Ink Cartridges from Epson then this product is for you. At a fraction of the cost these cartridges do the job admirably well. Go on treat yourself and your wallet!

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy customer, 1 Feb. 2011
1st time ordering these products normally use branded epson cartridges, cartridges failed to print correctly at all. Print was all streaky and missed out some of the colours, leaked inside the printer , disappointed after reading all good reviews about products from the supplier. will not order these items again. Awaiting contact from supplier on how to return, hope their customer service is better than their ink cartridges!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Value if nothing else, 17 Feb. 2009
R. McBride (Bc, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ok so these Inks are cheap yes, and that's why I bought them as the originals are so expensive.

But Now I see they're cheap and not great quality. I don't honestly know how the other reviewers are saying the quality is great?
I replaced original Epson Cartriges one by one and as i put each of these new cheap alternatives in I notices a reduction in quality and clarity. the colours started to bleed and fade and the printer needed to run the cleaning process around 5-6 times to get the quality to "acceptable" levels.

I only write this review because I'm not honestly sure if the trade off between quality & price is right for me. Maybe it's ok for you if you're not concerned about lines through your print-outs or failing/bleeding colours, but i like to admire some of the things I've printed like photos, and now I just can't do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Epson, 19 Jan. 2011
I received these cartridges today... my SX215 accepted a set of four (all colours) with no problems. The print quality is as good as with Epson inks. I would recommend them if you want to save half the price. I was unsure if they would be any good, so I'm happy!

1.0 out of 5 stars they do NOT work, 17 Sept. 2011
The inks arrived promptly however they did not work
I tried the black ink first and when i tried printing, the document would print but with NONE of the black writings on printout. This was same with the blue ink.
I tried another black cartridge thinking perhaps the first one was faulty but same thing happened.
I have tried nozzle cleaning and everything previous buyers have recommended.
it only prints from red and yellow cartridges which are genuine epson cartridges.
the printer recognises that the cartridges are full but i have not managed to print a single page. I bought it after reading all these positive reviews but am regretting buying this product.
(sx515w)

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer ink, 5 July 2010
Mr. J. W. Wiltshire (Westgate-on-Sea) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this ink. I have printed photos with it and personally I can not see any difference than if I had used Epson ink. I will certainly buy more of this and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with an Epson SX515W printer. The price is excellent as well. All in all, combined with an excellent delivery time, this cannot be faulted.