1,245 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Use them correctly and you'll be thrilled
I have ordered the 12 item multipack to use it for my SX200 reluctantly, at the beginning, because of the, too good to be true, price.
The cartridges arrived very soon and in good packaging. I had no problem installing them and the printer had no problem recognizing them. I didn't even get a "not a genuine cartridge" message!

When it comes to printing...
Published on 14 July 2010 by Mr. C. Tsoukalas

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price but poor reliability
Fantastic prices and the cartridges are fully compatible with both hardware and software - I get no error messages and the system recognises the cartridge and ink levels.
Published on 28 July 2010 by D. R. Pardoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Use them correctly and you'll be thrilled, 14 July 2010
This review is from: 12 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Epson T0715 - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black (Office Product)

When it comes to printing quality, they perform very well. If you want to print text and pictures you will have absolutely no problem at all. Their performance is immaculate. If you care more about printing on a photographic paper, then you will not have the same quality as the ink designated for that job. But I think you all expect that.

IMPORTANT!!
When you work with epson printers it is important to open the cartridge from the packaging and getting it ready for installation first, THEN exposing the printer head and opening the cover to replace the cartridge (and do it fast) or else you will probably have clogs. This applies when you use these cartridges as well. I write this because I am sure that many of the complains I read here are caused by clogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Ink Cartridges, 5 May 2009
Niall Gordan (Isle of Skye, UK) - See all my reviews
There is always concern when purchasing "compatible" ink cartridges that the printer will not accept them, coming up with all sorts of messages advising you to use only the "genuine" product.

However, this was not the case with these (inasmuch as I have not yet used the entire pack) and I see no reason for concern in the foreseeable future.

The cartridges I installed to my printer have worked fine and the print quaility is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson compatible cartridges, 22 Jun 2009
Alan Bell "learnedb" (London, England) - See all my reviews
The cartridges arrived promptly, were well packaged and, most importantly, worked without any errors at all. We were printing photos and the results were as good as branded ink. There was no problem with cartridge rejection at all. The printer model was an SX400.
I can also tell you that I ordered cartridges from two different merchants on Amazon and the ones that arrived were exactly the same, all sourced in the US and not China.
Don't waste money on originals if you need to print a lot, and consider a CISS.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best quality budget inks around, 19 Dec 2008
Chris W (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
WOW, what an amazing product, I was seriously impressed with the quality and sharpness of the prints and the chips work brilliantly unlike some which are not recognised by the printer utility. For under 10 delivered these inks have got to be the best quality budget replacements around.
I have noticed no difference between these and the (Extortionate) Epsons, I urge you not to waste money on other cheap refills, I will be using Moreinks for all my replacements from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Ink cartridges, 31 Aug 2010
I was dubious as I only usually buy Epson brand because I do a lot of printing pictures/photos. However, so far these inks have proved to be very good indeed. I always use good quality paper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but you might have to perservere, 16 Mar 2010
Fraser the Frank Fish "paul m" (Benfleet) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Good quality printing and last well.

However, occasionally the cartridges weren't recognised and needed to be reinstalled. Eventually they pretty much all worked.

A tip for you Epson users out there. Don't turn your printer off, the ink loses its charge and the heads clog, meaning you have to clean your print heads constantly, waste ink & get poor quality print.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price but poor reliability, 28 July 2010
D. R. Pardoe (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
My one gripe is the frequent need to clean the printing heads - I keep finding that stripes appear both when the printer has not been used for a while, and in the middle of long print runs. This is time consuming; means the printer can not be left running without supervision (every page has to be checked); and gets expensive in terms of wasted ink and paper - which really defeats the object of going for clones instead of the manufacturers originals.
I think I will be going back to Epson products in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 29 July 2009
gaynor "buxom baileys" (wolverhampton.england) - See all my reviews
i am really pleased i ordered these lower priced inks.they are just as good as epsons own brand inks,which i think are over priced.the colour is just as bright and bold also the packageing is card so they are easy to recycle,better than the plastic packaging epson use.i am very pleased with them.i highly recommend them for everyone especially those struggling with the credit crunch.i will be ordering more of these inks definetly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible, 11 May 2010
Kenneth B. Harrow "kenha1" (Merseyside UK) - See all my reviews
There is always a fear that my Epson printer will not accept 'compatible' cartridges. So far so good. I have stopped accepting epson email updates because last time I did it ceased recognising my cartridges. One of the reasons I bought an epson was the cheap price of compatibles. These are as good as any full priced cartridges - I print off photos and am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it said on the tin!, 3 May 2010
Mike Hants (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was pretty skeptical when I compared the price for these 3 complete sets of inks versus the one set of Epson originals. Works out at around a 90% saving, which sounds far too good to be true.

However, I have just gone through the cartridge replacement process on SX415 for the black ink and it worked perfectly. the quality is excellent and the printer does not advise that the cartridge is non-original (which wouldn't really bother me, but is the icing on the cake)

Highly recommended and excellent value for money.