5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, superb customer service
Item came in around 3 days via 2nd class, and was packaged well, unfortunately one glass was broken. I emailed seller who responded quickly twice within one day including evening and despatched a replacement one which arrive next day. Very pleased indeed with customer services.

Published on 24 Sep 2010 by Keleieg888

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay.
Like the design, the glasses look a little flimsy and were smaller than I expected (I should have checked the size out myself beforehand) but I guess you get what you pay for.
Published 18 months ago by Slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, superb customer service, 24 Sep 2010

As for product, great quality, very nice packaging, which I am pleased about since these are a gift for a friends flatwarming.
Was surprised they are a little smaller than I was expecting, but it says 200ml on listing so I should have checked more carefully I suppose.

Really recommend this product and seller, superb deal compared to high st.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Novelty for Whisky Lovers, 15 Dec 2009
Well made and stylish glasses with a novel twist: when you put them on a flat surface they rock from side to side! But don't worry, they aren't about to tip over.
Excellent delivery service and well packaged. Overall very pleased- one of the rare occasions when the actual product exceeds expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these., 3 Nov 2011
Bensmam (Bolton England uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rocking Whiskey Glasses 7oz / 200ml (Pack of 6) (Kitchen & Home)
These glasses were delivered promptly and they are exactly as described. Packaging was adequate to protect them and they are a fantastic buy, I saw them much more expensive so these are a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisky glasses, 27 Jan 2011
Very happy with this product. For all you whisky fans this is the perfect glass to enjoy your favourate tipple.

5.0 out of 5 stars A novel gift for my brother!, 17 Dec 2012
Glasses were well protected and presented. I bought them for my brother for Christmas along with a whiskey bible and a bottle of whiskey-definitely a theme here! Very pleased with my purchase. I read they had originally been designed for the high seas to stop them spilling but of course you are suppose to move the whiskey around before you drink it anyway. I thought my brother would enjoy watching his friends trying to put them down on the table! Nice quality would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 18 July 2011
We bought them for a friends birthday and they look very nice. They stand out nicely from any "normal" glasses and I would be more than happy to own them myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully different!, 28 Jun 2011
These glasses were bought as a birthday present for my mum who rather enjoys her whiskey, as well as interesting and fun items (at heart she'll always be a child) so these glasses were the perfect gift.
They arrived slightly earlier than expected, and were incredibly well packaged - which I am glad of due to the fragile nature of glass.
Even though they are made from glass they are quite sturdy in construction, and the base is thick enough to set aside concerns as it rocks.
It is great drinking from these little glasses, they are the perfect size for a generous double - and you have the entertainment of watching them sway back and forth.
I would highly recommend these, and my mum would say the same!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 20 May 2011
Bought these for my husband for Christmas as he has just started to gain an interest in whisky, He loves them and they always create a talking point when you have people round. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 10 Dec 2010
10/10 :)
Brilliant service, very well packaged and very quick delivery. I will be using this seller again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!, 8 Dec 2010
A great present if you are looking for something different to get someone who has everything! Excellent packaging too and arrived only a few days after it was ordered.