4.0 out of 5 stars Fly Yaz Drk Brown Shoes - size 6
Published 8 months ago by Valerie

3.0 out of 5 stars shoes
I have these shoes in black patent and they are great. When I saw them advertised in 'red patent' I thought great and bought them - to my great disappointment they looked rather more like a pink colour and they were not patent. I sent them back as I really wanted red patent.
Sorry my review is not very good.
Published on 18 Jun 2009 by Mrs. Martha Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly Yaz Drk Brown Shoes - size 6, 3 April 2014
Before I purchased these shoes, I read just about every review. Despite the comments about going a size smaller, I decided to go for a size 6 anyway as I have wide feet. The delivery was very prompt (the shoes came before the expected delivery date) and when I tried the shoes on, I thought boy these are ugly! But you know what? They are very comfortable (although slightly big but I can live with that).
I'm at that age where I want comfort more than anything else, particularly being in a job where I am on my feet all day. I wanted a pair of hard wearing comfy shoes and these fall into that category.
My only criticism is nothing to do with the shoes. What I am not sure about is why the smaller sizes are much more expensive than the larger sizes...they are the same shoe after all.
I stopped short of giving the shoes a 5 star rating because they are not that pretty! Nevertheless, I will buy another pair at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly Shoes, Yaz style, 27 Oct 2011
These shoes are brilliant: fairly stylish, ideal for work, very comfortable, you can walk miles in them and yet they still qualify as high heels. I have them in red, black, khaki and brown and will get more. So many colours! Being slip-ons, sometimes you need to try them on; one pair of 6s (in John Lewis) was too big for me and slipped off my heel, but the second pair were fine. They don't go big and baggy. They are fairly true to size, although I'm 5.5 to 6. I'm confident enough to buy them over the internet now, as we have no local supplier. Price pretty consistent around £80ish wherever.

3.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 18 Jun 2009
Sorry my review is not very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes. Strange sizing, 8 Jan 2013
These shoes are beautiful, but as other reviewers have stated Fly need to sort out their sizing. All of their shoes seem to be about 1/2 a size bigger than stated, and the knee length boots are a whole size larger than stated. I usually take a size 6 but the size 5 was still a suitable fit. A wonderful bargain from Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture of shoe is not the colour of the show, 4 April 2013
Nice pair of shoes. The shoes were advertised as green but the picture of the shoe shows a bluey green. Unfortunately the shoe was very green. Would be very helpful if the picture actually shows the actual shoe that is for sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yaz wedges, 6 Feb 2013
Judith Best - See all my reviews
These shoes are so comfortable and lovely to walk on . Added to which they look extremely good . The leather is soft and good quality . A marvellous design in every sense

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, but strange sizing, 2 Feb 2013
Fabulous shoes, but as I have noticed before the sizing for Fly shoes is odd. I always take a size 6/39 shoe, but with Fly I have to buy a size 5/38, which still tends to be a bit loose on the heel, but slightly short on the toe. The shoes were delivered swiftly by Amazon but I was a little disappointed to note that these was a slight fault in the 'v' section at the front of the shoe. I have noticed that other reviewers have also reported these splits in the leather. However, as the shoes were an absolute bargain At only £17, I have decided to keep them and hope that the tiny tear in the leather does not get any worse. The green colour is a lovely olive shade. Unusual, but will go with lots of colour combinations.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these clompy shoesgreat shoes., 10 Sep 2012
perfect for work if you like clompy shoes. quite wide fitting though as a bit slobby for me with narrow feet but i dont care. love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 23 Jan 2012
These shoes are SO comfortable. I have wide size 8 feet and these are great and I can have them all day without any issues. They make me walk more upright as well - rather than shuffling along in my normal flatties! I am not used to 'heels' but these make me feel like I am on water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 2 Dec 2011
very nice pair of shoes. They fit very fine, and I love them. They are not good for long walks, because they are a bit heavy, but my legs, who's a big thick looks nice in these shoes!