Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 9 March 2014
A great album for bringing back memories of my youth maybe not considered to be one of his better albums but my personal favourite. With some catchy tunes probably a bit to commercial for Bowie aficionados.
VINE VOICEon 9 February 2016
Fantastic album from David Bowie the music is great and you can dance around the front room having a rip old time,so many memories of when i was growing up, a must for all Bowie Fans.
on 3 July 2011
Well it always surprises me, the snobbishness of ageing Bowie fans decrying what is a truly fab album. Stronger songs than on many of the near dated earlier albums, it is choc full of great tracks. I mean how can you not rate Lets Dance and China Girl as utterly fantastic and Putting Out Fire With Gasoline just superb. Oh, it's a dance record...I think that's what it is..average Bowie fans don't/can't dance! Get this album...it's brilliant and you should just let yourself go!
VINE VOICEon 4 August 2013
Just upgrading the technology. Love this album and now I have it on my devices and on Cloud. It's my favourite Bowie, and I'll always want it right front and centre in my collection.
on 17 February 2016
Jam packed with stunning hit songs, the inimitable vocals of David Bowie. He shows off his great writing skills and the production is fabulous. A great eclectic mix of songs
on 8 July 2013
Bought the CD to finally replace the casette version that i had played to destruction, so already knew all the tracks. It was of course as expected
on 14 January 2014
only eight tracks but they are all top notch - fantastic album which has for so long been missing from my collection - time to buy more Bowie
on 17 January 2016
Already had on CD just updating Ipod. Always a classic- let's dance, China girl and modern love. Reminds me of the late 80s - Happy days
on 17 August 2013
Rare sacd but worth the extra cost. Highly recommended for serious Bowie fans. Would not hesitate in giving it a 5 out of 5.
on 26 January 2016
Love this album - I had it on cassette years ago so updating my CD collection. Arrived in great condition