5.0 out of 5 stars Try before you buy....
You rarely, if ever, find an album that pleases everybody, and perhaps because of this you may find reviews of this collection elsewhere saying "this is a weak song" "that's not up to standard" and so on. I prefer to take a slightly different view.

What you actually have here, (and I think Ian Anderson said as much in the sleeve notes), a kind of Jethro Tull...
Published on 19 May 2007 by Mr. M. D. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars A hit list and more criminal edits...
There are a lot of compilations out there showcasing the wonderful Jethro Tull. The best compilation is by far the box set 25th anniversary that coincides with the DVD release. This little snippet of Tull being reviewed here is of course only 1 CD attempting to jam in all the best of Tull and failing miserably. Tull is so good though that I can listen to snippets of the...
Published on 16 April 2012 by S Tuffnell

3.0 out of 5 stars good price, 17 Aug 2013
Clair Powell - See all my reviews
good price,the cd cover was damaged but that could of been anyones fault.
it was a gift and the person who received it ,loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Jethro Tull, 26 Jun 2013
The comments from Ian on the cover states is one of his very best cd's and I agree. Shortened versions of great tracks is great for me whose just getting to know his music.

4.0 out of 5 stars tull, 11 April 2013
always great a fair mix of most of his best tracks, bought to replace albums that I had lost.so I knew I would like it

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a dissapointment, 22 Feb 2013
A. WINFIELD (England) - See all my reviews
Wonderful arty cover. Three tracks are outstanding - Living in the Past, The Witch's Promise and Life is a Long Song. Bouree is interesting. The rest just don't appeal to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars still a amarvel, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of Jethro Tull (MP3 Download)
ive been listening to him for years Ive seen him live a few times i realised i did not have any of his albums in my collection
i bought this download it does not dissapoint all of his hits spanning the years are here sound quality brill well worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever!, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Very Best Of Jethro Tull (MP3 Download)
Certainly brings back the memories of my youth, very good quality across the band's range, I can think of other greats that have been left off but that will always be subjective opinion, overall a very good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 20 Jun 2012
Lyn Snart "snarty" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
I sat and listened to this album with my eyes closed and it took me back to my teenage years. I'd forgotten how wierd some of the lyrics are!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia-fest, 10 Jun 2012
Good to have a compilation of the great sounds of Tull. Not got all my faves on, but then what will. Some odd inclusions too, but you make your mind up! Great listening (and singing) material for the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Remastered Album, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Very Best Of Jethro Tull (MP3 Download)
I have always been a big fan of Jethro Tull since I was a schoolboy in the Seventies. They have become one of
the most played bands in all aspects of the media.
The Album has an Excellent selection of remastered tracks, some of which people who are unfamiliar with the band
will probably find they know well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What d'you mean "you put them in the loft"?, 15 Nov 2011
G. Owens (Atlantis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of Jethro Tull (MP3 Download)
A good digest from a long career with multiple high points. I'd be surprised if this collection made any new fans, but at less than four quid (current price Nov 2011) it should keep the aging legion of Tullites happily rocking (gently back and forth).

an album stuffed with the best bits from the bluesy Sixties and the folky seventies and the big and bloaty concepty stuff. and now it's a mp3 download I don't have to go hunting through old boxes of vinyl if I want to dig out Mr Anderson and his variable crew.

ARRAY(0xae1169c8)