4.0 out of 5 stars The product is great, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: GBC Thermal Binding Covers 1.5mm Front PVC Clear Back Gloss A4 White [Pack of 100] (Office Product)
I requested 100 1,5mm, and some were over that. But 90% of them were right, so no big deal, really. Perfect conditions, on time and great customer service. Very recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, 10 Jan 2013
I got this for my office and I was happy with the prices
I was also happy because this (and the other sizes I had chosen from same seller, arrived the very next day even though I chose super saver delivery.
I am only not giving 5 stars because the ones we had in the office had black spines that you slide on (not exactly sure what they are called). I looked endlessly and could not find online even from the same seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic product, 30 Nov 2012
Mrs. S. E. Johnson (Hastings UK) - See all my reviews
Very good basic no frills binding covers. I would certainly buy again. They were all plain white not coloured as photograph but I prefer plain ones anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as it appears, 17 April 2012
These binders are displayed as having different coloured spines but that is not how they arrived. Fortunately I only wanted white spined binders so it was not a problem for me but those expecting to get what they see will be disappointed. I also found that, unlike the 1.5 and 3mm binders, these have two small slots on the rear cover near the spine and I have no idea as to what purpose they serve. Other than that the binders work perfectly for my journals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal Binders, 6 Feb 2012
R. Gibson (Prestwick, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Excellent service delivered in five days. does exactly what it says on the packet.
I have used these binders before and no doubt will again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Excellent quality product which gives reports and university assignments a really professional look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value. Just the product I required, 3 Oct 2014
Good value. Just the product I required.