5.0 out of 5 stars Better value than it looks
I have to say the cost of this has made me hold fire for 6 months but finally bought the bullet andto be fair it's worth the money. It's much bigger than it looks in the picture which helps distribute weight.

Published 14 months ago by Batfrog

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
didn't need to use this in the end but does exactly as it says on the tin
Published 6 days ago by Stephen Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Better value than it looks, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)

I got this to use with my RIP 60 straps but the benefits would be the same regardless of which straps you have. I've used my kit attached with the door anchor for 2 months but after using the anchor you realise this should really be the default setting. Using a door is useful but limits motion as the door gets in the way limiting the effectiveness of your workout. So at a hotel or somewhere else where you'll only be for a limited period of time it's great but having a secure anchor point at home will help you get the most out of your suspension kit.

I can't comment on other products of a similar nature on amazon but you usually get what you pay for and I can't complain about the TRX mount. It seems a bit steep but as soon as you hold it you can tell it's a quality bit of kit and considering your need to trust it to hold your weight securely, what price do you put on safety?

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 31 May 2012
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
I need to be a little careful reviewing this product.
The product is tough and sturdy. The screws that come with it were up to the job. The mount works perfectly with the TRX system.
The ceiling that you mount the product to will govern the overall safety of this product. We have just built a gym and made sure that very secure joists were installed that we could attach equipment to like punch bags and TRX.
I am not in a position to compare this product with other competitive products, but can say that it is good quality and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the thin., 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
I have this up a few months at this stage and not a budge. I started out at 24.5 stone so it fairly holds it's weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 9 Jun. 2011
Mr. S. Macshane "Steve Mac" (Leadgate, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
Good item to have to set up your TRX at home.....
Don't bother with other copies or items that say they are for the TRX because they are not sturdy enough...Trust me you don't want them to come off the wall as one did to me.
Stick with this item its rock solid....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 April 2012
Albert (Northampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
Very sturdy and easy to install. Would recommend and yes expensive but worth it for the safety factor when working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Professional service, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
Excellent product polished off with excellent service! Consoles and Gadgets truly could not have been more helpful. I forgot to add my Xmount when buying the TRX pro and they kindly bent over backwards to get it to me without me having to pay postage again. Then when I had a missed delivery attempt from the courier, I found out because Consoles and Gadgets emailed me to advise! I would never have known without their email because I received no attempted delivery note. They went the extra mile at every opportunity and made my buying experience hassle free from start to finish. Very professional and fast, honest service. Definately recommend :-) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Xmount, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
The Xmount although expensive, was easy to fit and provided a solid anchor point. Very pleased with the product and delivery was as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRX Anchor, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
Although the TRX kit comes with various ways to hang the rig, but this makes it easy.

The kit is simple to install and the instructions are clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for space limited mounting, 2 Dec. 2013
Owain Davies (Burgess Hill, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
The X Mount feels solid and well constructed, and comes with the decent fixings you need to make this secure. I've mounted mine in to a supporting floor joist in the ceiling above, and it is very solid, and has stood significant static and dynamic load testing. Worth investing in if you have a TRX

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for son, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: TRX Xmount (Sports)
This was bought for my twenty-something son. Thinks quality is good and price ideal. Is very happy with product and would recommend.

TRX Xmount