on 19 January 2015
I bought these earrings for my wife Christmas 2013 ( the card read they were from the dogs) who have since passed away. An earring was lost and I had to replace them for sentimental reasons. She loved them to bits (dogs and earrings). The upset at losing one has been replaced with happiness.
Sentiment aside, the earrings are attractive, not to big and they appear more expensive than they actually are. A good purchase (twice).
on 3 January 2012
To be honest I will be misleading you if I say it is excellent. It is good and looks pretty decent
on 15 May 2013
A gift for my wife (together with the matching pendant). She said the set were my best effort since the engagement ring!
on 30 September 2014
I bough these as a present for my daughter and she was delighted with them, I was worried that there was no indication of size especially as some reviewers said they were small. I thought they wee the size I expected for a stud earring & more to the point my daughter agreed!
on 17 July 2013
If you are looking for onyx studs with style then these are a good buy. They were exactly what I was looking for and at a great price in the sale. Slightly smaller than I was expecting but very easy to wear both for casual and smart occasions.
VINE VOICEon 20 April 2013
Bought these as a gift to accompany a necklace of the same design. They are well made, very elegant looking, and the recipient has had many compliments about them.

Just the right size for ear lobes, and look very good on.
on 1 February 2015
Really beautiful. About 1cm high. My mum already had the pendant which she bought from Beaverbrooks so I thought these would compliment it nicely. Since I got them during Black Friday deals they were a bit of a bargain too :)
on 11 December 2009
Well packaged, nice presentation box, look well made etc. perfect match for the necklace/pendant... Lady friend very happy! (She's happy, I'm happy lol)
on 12 March 2013
Delighted with these silver earrings. They arrived in a poresentaion box, which was much appreciated as they were a gift to my daughter. she loves them too. They are a decent size and not fragile. Lovely. thank you
on 27 June 2013
Fed up with wearing drop earrings all the time bought these to wear during the day and they do look very smart and classy. With short hair they notice and don't look 'too much' with specs for day wear.