5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Impressed
Published on 27 May 2009 by Susie B

2.0 out of 5 stars had to return twice
Although a beautiful looking item when delivered, as described by others, I have had to return once for a replacement and now once again for a refund. On both occasions a different stone had fallen out of the locket. So would not recommend quality is not up to scratch
Published on 9 Mar 2011 by motherof5

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Impressed, 27 May 2009
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
Bought this necklace as a gift for my mother's birthday - the photo doesn't do it justice, it's really stunning. Chain is nice and long and the actual locket is sturdy with a good clasp on it - plenty of room inside for 2 photos. It was beautifully packaged in a presentation box, wrapped in fabric and in a second box to protect it during posting. Couldn't be happier, she'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, 18 Aug 2010
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
I bought this pendant for myself on the strength of the latest review given and I have to say, (it arrived today when I was at work) when I got in tonight I opened the box and it is truly beautiful. The photo does not do it justice at all. The colours of the pendant are not flat at all, they are irridescent, as with all mother of pearl, and really refract the light beautifully - they are very soft, pastle, subtle colours and the whole design looks very Mackintosh-era to me and I am absolutely thrilled with it.

The silver on the heart itself is of a high quality and is of good weight - the bale is very well designed, comfortable to wear (ie no sharp edges and no buckling or bending as there is substantial silver in the heart pendant). The inside is lovely too - star burst cut and looks great when open even when no photo is inside. I wear mine on a white gold omega necklace up high (16") and it looks fabulous on it - cannot recommend this locket enough, for the money, you would expect to pay at least £150 retail shop for it. You could also wear it reversed so that the silver is just on show and also have it engraved with a special message, but to be truthful, I doubt anyone would want to wear it other than to show the fabulous mother of pearl design on the front, but an engraved message on the back would in a way make it unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Oct 2009
Mr. Simon P. Ratcliff "SiJaz" (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
My wife was very happy with this locket, it is well made and very pretty

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely heart , quality feel, 1 May 2009
A. FIELD (poole) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
when i ordered it for my wife i did not know the size. i had to just hope. well the size of the heart measures 18mm wide, 20mm high not including the chain eye and 8mm thick. i have tried to be as accurate as i can, but would like to add approximate measurements as its hard to measure

4.0 out of 5 stars S from midlands, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
Was very pleased with locket, looked lovely on,but needs a better chain as I lost mine after a few times of wearing it.

2.0 out of 5 stars had to return twice, 9 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and im a man!!!, 9 Mar 2010
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
Ive bought this locket for my mum on mothers day and it arrived today, the packaging was brilliant and the box it comes gives it a very expensive feel, i opened the box and the locket looked stunning im sure my mum will be over joyed with this. I highly recommend this itm to any man who wants to give his wife or mum a beautiful gift. FANTASTIC!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
Description on Amazon misleading as describes RRP as £112 but item on poor quality chain and certainly not worth that price. I have researched this item and found exact same locket in "The Locket Tree" for £39.99 which is more appropriate. I would have expected more from Amazon .i.e not falsely inflating RRP to make potential purchasers think they are buying a higher quality item than it actually is, hence will be returning it. I also do not think I should meet return costs of £6 + as would not have purchased in first place if item had been accurately priced as would have realised it would not be up to much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good although slight difficulty, 4 Oct 2010
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
The locket is very good. Very spacious for photos if a bit difficult to get the photo in, as with any locket this shape. The middle section of pearl has actually fallen out and it has only been a month since it was given. This may be due to adverse wear or a product fault so I am not being to fast to put it down. Great for the price I bought it at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite - excellent value for money, 28 Mar 2010
This review is from: Silver Mother-of-Pearl Heart Shaped Locket (Jewellery)
I recently lost my beloved father and Mum wanted a locket to keep him with her. We trawled through shops and jewellers but she would not let me buy anything expensive or large or fussy. Then we found this lovely unusual locket but it had been out of stock since May 09. I ordered it and by a miracle it arrived for Mothers Day. It is so much nicer in real life and the presentation box is lovely. Even my Hub & son were impressed.
The colours and light make it outstanding. Thank-you Amazon.