on 12 December 2013
I bought these mics for my daughters. They are brilliant and once you attach them to your ps3 you can sign up to the Singstar Store and purchase the individual songs. You can save these games to your PS3 and sing them over and over again. There is no need to buy the seperate Singstar games with songs you don't know. If you buy them from the Singstar Store you can just pick the songs you do like. A fabulous buy for any aspiring singer or just for fun!
on 19 December 2014
Ordered this as a Christmas present and it arrived late (which I did not mind) but the blue microphone does not work, the blue one works fine but now it means only one player can play. Extremely disappointed as this was meant to be a Christmas present. I did notice as soon as I opened it from the box that the end connection part for the red mic (that goes into the usb converter) was slightly bent but it still clicks in. Really unhappy :(!
on 30 May 2014
Arrived quickly but the only problem i had was they are supposed to be new but when they arrived they were not boxed, one was wrapped up in bubble wrap nicely but the other one was bunged in a bag, the chord was just wrapped around the mic and looks like it has been used. I wouldn't mind this if i purchased a used product but when the description says new and the picture is of the box you would expect a new boxed product.
on 27 November 2015
Didn't work, returned it, ordered again. Didn't work. Since they're not boxed I think this is a bit dodgy.
on 6 February 2009
What to say about singstar?? It's a brilliant party game!!
I needed more microphones, so I ordered them from amazon. They came really quickly, and work great.
on 1 January 2014
I love this microphones for my sing star. They work perfectly in my PS3.
They arrived even before than expected, but when I tried them, one of them wasn't working. I contacted the seller for a refund and the day after the postman was punctually to pick up the parcel. The service was great. I think i was unlucky, because I ordered them again and they work perfectly!
on 14 June 2010
Tis item was pretty cheap but only 1 microphone worked and it wasn't boxed as advertised.
on 5 December 2009
I bought these microphones for the kids. They have loved every minute. Setup is very easy. Just plugs into the USB port on the console. Sound quality is good.

I have given it a 4 star rather than a 5 star rating because I did not know about the wireless mics before buying this set. I can only imagine that the wireless mics allow more "freedom of movement and expression" if the performance remains as good.

I bought this for use on a PS3 and it works fine.
on 11 June 2013
Clearly advertised as coming in a box but have arrived wrapped in bubble wrap in a sandwich bag. Bought these as a present so isn't going to look good when my boyfriend opens these to find them in a sandwich bag, not ideal! Haven't used them yet but they look fine and have no other complaints except they're advertised as in a box.
on 5 November 2011
First, I bought 2 mics from ebay, but I was really disappointed of how they were. I've returned them and I said to try these ones from amazon. I simply love them. They work perfectly on my PS3, I can sing in duet, battle or solo, I can hear myself really clear at TV, they are better than ones from ebay. I strongly recommend them.