5.0 out of 5 stars great quality.. fantastic price.. so comfortable..
I was fed up of paying good money for bad quality/cheap wellies.. so decided to search on amazon..

these wellies are amazing.. really sleek looking, taller than the "character" wellies that kids have.. they are a softer material and extremely well made..

I will definitely be buying all my wellies from this company.. great value too...
Published on 21 Feb 2010 by mh

3.0 out of 5 stars A long wait........
Published on 31 Dec 2010 by Sonya Nemec

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality.. fantastic price.. so comfortable.., 21 Feb 2010

regards

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys Black Boots, 14 April 2009
These boots were ordered after lunch on a Thursday and delivered on Friday morning - excellent service. Boots just as pictured and my son thought they looked like motorbike boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies., 24 Mar 2010
G. Devine (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
It's hard to find wellies for older children. So glad to have found these adult style wellies in a size 3 for my 11 year old son. They're sturdy, good looking and a good length.

5.0 out of 5 stars good wellies, 9 Feb 2010
Wellies are comfortable and effective. Good grip in the snow and ice. Would recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and service, 27 Jun 2009
Just needed some good value wellies and these fit the bill. Added bonus of great service with quick delivery after asking.

5.0 out of 5 stars coolboots, 11 Oct 2010
Look great, not like wellies more like boots, keep out water etc. and came quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet wellies, 22 Sep 2010
SG "SG" (Manchester,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Childrens Black Long Leg Wellington Boots - Black - UK 10-5 (Apparel)
I bought these boots for my 7 yr old son and he is happy!They look good quality, well made and soft touch. ideal for older children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a boot, 29 Sep 2009
Mr. J. F. Horan "jfhuk" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
Its a childs wellie and does everything expected. Came quickly, no problems would use them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars A long wait........, 31 Dec 2010
I ordered the boots on 29 Nov and didn't receive them until 16 Dec - granted there were a lot of delivery hold ups at that time due to the weather however I did get various other items delivered over the same period so I'm not sure why these took so long to arrive. As for the actual boots - they are meant for a child but as I bought them for myself (an adult female) the sizing is a bit 'nippy' and I got blisters on my toes after wearing them once. All in all though not a bad buy for the price - and they look nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Jun 2014
good quality and fit well. good strong wellies! i like the simple but good design. they have been worn on soggy dog walks and have done well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›