5.0 out of 5 stars serequin for dogs
my border collie started limping one day and refused to put any weight on her rear leg. This went on for 18 months, we were told by the vets that it was a pulled muscle. After 3 more visits and again being told it was just a pulled muscle i demanded x rays. Finally we found out that she had a damaged hip and a hip replacement was recommended at the cost of £6000!!!! We...
Published on 19 Sept. 2011 by Mrs Sugar

3.0 out of 5 stars Great ingredients but too big and cat won't eat them!
I have an elderly cat with arthritis and I thought these would be great for him. I should point out that these tablets are LARGE even if they were for a human, so I am not sure how an elderly cat who's had several teeth removed over the years is supposed to eat them. They are very hard and difficult to cut up as they tend to splinter into bits. Even when they WERE cut...
Published 13 months ago by Celidwen

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Seraquin 800mg a Nutritional Joint Supplement for Small Dogs and Cats (Misc.)
I have been using these on my small dog and have found they have help a little as he is an older dog,he seams to more easily since I put him on this,

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended by my vet, 21 Oct. 2014
recommended by my vet. havent noticed much difference but it isnt meant to improve my dogs stiffness but help to slow down any further degeneration.

4.0 out of 5 stars taking the puss, 12 Aug. 2012
these feather-light pills have made my cat move less stiffly - brill - but the postage costs are really high & no incentive to purchase in quantity

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat tablets, 4 April 2013
When the rating says I love it, what it really means is my cat loves it! She is getting on a bit and these tablets seem to help her stay supple

5.0 out of 5 stars seraquin, 20 Nov. 2012
fantastic product have been using this for nearly a yr now within two wks of starting this my dog was walikng without a limp highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat enjoys these and it helps his joints in ..., 12 Oct. 2014
My cat enjoys these and it helps his joints in that it is easier for him to jump where as before taking Seraquin he was having trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the job?, 25 July 2014
My Cat loves these!!!
Whether they work or not only my cat Knows...but she seems happy enough AND dear I say more active?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and seems to benefit my dog., 2 Feb. 2014
Surprisingly, my dog eats these like they are sweets and although its still early days they seem to be helping him a little.

4.0 out of 5 stars Help with flexibility, 9 Feb. 2015
I think these have helped my pug who had an operation on her ligament. She seems more flexible if she takes them regularly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 17 April 2013
Lainey (Aylesbury, Bucks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I buy these every two months for my elderly cat, I can't comment every time I buy them, other than to say: excellent price

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›