5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant!, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Deadmau5 At Play (Audio CD)
This album is like a normal deadmau5 album injected with steroids. Every track is a kind of "more-and-harder" of what you would have heard on his albums. At last you can hear The Master at his best without having to go on a compromise with a 'radio edit' version af the tracks. Long story short: if you like deadmau5's releases so far, you simply HAVE to buy this one. There's just one thing... if you are, let's say a parent, planning to buy this cd for a youngster, you need to know that some of the lyrics are what is proffesionally called 'explicit'.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORD PROBLEMS, 8 Aug 2010
David J. Kay (LIVERPOOL UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deadmau5 At Play (Audio CD)
WORD PROBLEMS is of course the title of a track on deadmau5's: "for lack of a better name" CD ~~~
I am also finding I'm having Word Probbs with the "deadmau5 at play" CD .... as this review has NO audio track!! AND you NEED TO hear this excellent CD right NOW !!
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE ::
I most sincerely hope that as I write this (August 8 2010) Joel is recovering from pushing himself TOO HARD on his tour. Dear Mister deadmau5 ... PLEASE TAKE CARE of YOURSELF as well as YOU take care of US who ENJOY your WORKS

My faves on this CD are: Cocktail Queen with the great Melleefresh bantering with deadmau5 ::
FAXING BERLIN which is already a CLASSIC :::::
Hey Baby with Melleefresh back :::::
+++*** I AM ADDICTED TO ANY VERSION OF:
This Is The Hook (credited to BSOD) so this lies next to: "THIS IS ALSO THE HOOK" from deadmau5 at play VOL 2 ---- I will ask The Pope if I can marry this tune!
BUT I DIGRESS:
@ this rate I will need some Sleeping Beauty Pills to get my Step Dubbed Up ...... {this review is FULL of clever and witty references to deadmau5 songs ... PLUS I am listening to Erol Alkan "Hard Summer Mix" as I type --- and Erol is warping my brain !}
::::I like 1981 +++ ::: Dr. Funkenstein ::: ++ Afterhours with Melleefresh back to batter the mau5 '
TEN full length DJ FRIENDLY Unmixed Tracks ---- BUY IT NOW .... "it's catchy - you like it !" '''

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality offering from one of my favourite DJs., 9 Dec 2010
H. E. Jarvis "theothersam" (Dumfriesshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deadmau5 At Play (Audio CD)
Bought this the other week to listen to on the way to see the man himself on the 17th of December and have been playing it non-stop in the car ever since...What more can I say?

ARRAY(0xa0a4e240)

Deadmau5 At Play
Deadmau5 At Play by Deadmau5 (Audio CD - 2012)