1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Gomez, Rhythm & Blues Alibi, 29 April 2011
This review is from: Rhythm And Blues Alibi (MP3 Download)
As I now go into my mid 40's there were certain artists that I had stayed away from during my teens and my college student days, one such artist/group was called Gomez. Having started to re-live my youth again and the fact that as you get older, you think, "was they really any good" ? Well during what I term as my "YOUNG THICK AND STUPID" days, I did not bother to have a proper listen to the tracks by Gomez (BIG MISTAKE).

However after having a scan through various rhythm and blues artists here on Amazon, there was one track that as the kids say today had "BLOWN MY MIND". The track is called RHYTHM AND BLUES ALIBI.

In my own opinion, I would not really class it as a rhythm and blues track, but "WOW", when I heard it for the first time, I had not only played it once but to date I must have played it 2-300 times since I have downloaded it.

Its one of those sort of music tracks that I would define as a classic and when you compare it to the rubbish you hear today, my word, if Gomez are that good, I will invest in getting every album of theirs.

I cannot recommend enough this track and the album it comes off. One of the best pieces of music I have heard in a long time.

Thanks Amazon for letting me find such a brilliant piece of music.

Dazman 29/04/2011