5.0 out of 5 stars Girls I have known
Listened to this CD. Loved it. It has a good number of tunes I especially love. My all time favourite is Maria Elena. I would certainly recommend this CD for people who not only like good music but also to enjoy the very fine voice of Jim Reeves.
Published 16 months ago by Jacquelene Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Jim Reeves!
Published on 24 Dec 2009 by Amegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls I have known, 25 Aug 2013
Jacquelene Murphy (Morayfield, Queensland, AU) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A Showcase For The Velvet Voice, 10 July 2011
The first album is a great idea, all the tracks are about one girl. A mix of styles but generally, all have Jim in easy listening mode. The second album is perhaps weaker in that many tracks have a very similar sound but for me the standout track is Room Full Of Roses, melancholic and tear-inducing, lush strings this is a real gem. Comes with a booklet which reproduces the original vinyl cover and reverse sides. A welcome addition to the catalogue.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Jim Reeves!, 24 Dec 2009
I bought this album because it listed a track "Juanita" that my belated father loved and thought us when we were young. I was putting together a video hommage for my father's memorial and wanted to include most of the many songs he loved and "Juanita" was one of the top lists. As I listened to the album, that distinctive deep peaceful voice of Jim Reeves that we used to listen to every Sunday, took me back to my childhood memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Reeves cd, 14 Dec 2014
Please d to receive this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 15 Aug 2010
For Jim Reeves' lovers this is a wonderful CD and it arrived quickly and in less time than was quoted which was brilliant as I needed it urgently