Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 March 2009
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

The tone of the album is serious, as the title suggests. Instead of focusing entirely on personal relationships, dark psychedelics, and simple fun, Collins expands his focus to the exploration of socio-economic and political themes. There is great emotional turmoil underneath the polished studio production, and many of the songs are unambiguous and unveiled in their melancholy.
on 20 October 2007
Well I liked 'Sussudio', even though it is a blatent rip off of Prince's 1999 with a bit of EWF thrown in. The rest is rather patchy. 'One more night', 'long long way to go' and 'Only you know and I know' are fine songs but the rest largely leaves me underwhelmed. A pretty good effort overall, but not as good as earlier solo or Genesis.
on 10 September 2014
This is my Favourite Phil Collins album of all time, one of the best Soft Rock Albums out there.

There is not one Bad track on here, Phil Collins had done an amazing Job with the Songs on this album, you will be singing along... Trust me :p

Really... You will be singing... as a 21 year old who should be listening to whatever is out now in 2014 (I have no idea lol) I listen to Music purely from the 70's & 80's and Phil Collins is truly one of the Best Singers that I've heard and a true Music Legend, so go and buy it...RIGHT NOW!
on 31 May 2016
This is a great re issue of an old classic. The album is much reviewed everywhere and little I can add, but the pressing is great and sounds lovely on my lp12.
on 30 June 2016
another amazing sounding pressing with no jumps or skips. wasn't gonna bother buying the other releases but now how have the whole box set
on 4 June 2016
in my opinion this album is second only to Face Value in Phil Collins's solo career. An album of great pop tunes.
Listen and enjoy.
on 14 May 2016
I was looking forward to this reissue but have been left sadly disappointed. The album itself is what it is, a marker in time. Like a lot of albums from the mid 80's some of it holds up quite well and some of it doesn't. It also signals Collins' slide into mediocrity that would become more apparent with each consecutive release from here on in. The stand out track is still Take Me Home, it was back then and still is now. What is most disappointing is the second disc, just filled with live versions of the album tracks and a few demos. If nothing else, No Jacket Required spawned some great singles that were released with 12" remixes/extended versions (Sussudio, One More Night, Who Said I Would, Only You Know and I Know, Don't Lose My Number and Take Me Home) that were begging to be remastered and included here but there is no sign of them which is a real missed opportunity.
on 17 June 2016
I Love this album, it has my favourite song on it, take me home is brilliant.
on 23 April 2016
It is great that P.C.`s back catalogue is being re-issued.This is an essential album to own if you are keen on P.C.The re-mastering is pretty good although the original recording was good anyway.The bonus material is very useful although like all the P.C. re-issues the bonus material is rather padded out yet there is other related material from the session and alternative mixes yet they don`t appear on this release.Despite that it is still very good and a pleasure to listen to from start to finish.I definitely recommend this.
on 24 April 2016
Classic Phil Collins.

Phil at his best! An album full of hits starting off with Sussudio and has the classic Take Me Home.

Sussudio
Only you know and I know
Long long way to go
I dont wanna know
One More Night - Top song!

Don't​ Lose my Number
Who said I would
Does anyone stay together anymore
Inside out
Take me home

Reissued with a new updated cover and on 180g vinyl - a must have for Phil fans.