5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Bassey CD!, 24 Aug. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: And I Love You So (Audio CD)
This is a classic Bassey album from 1972. Every track is 5 star and contains many tracks previously unrealeased on cd. Outsatnding tracks are The Ballad Of The Sad Young Men, Id Do It All Again, Someday and If We Only Have Love. The digitally remastered cd comes with original artwork with new liner notes written in 2000.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we can throw away that old vinyl!, 2 May 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: And I Love You So (Audio CD)
It's great to have all those S. Bassey old classic Albums remastered again. Shirley is simply splendid on this album. Her magical voice blends with the unique choice of songs & the orchestrations are breathtaking. Highlights are "Someday", "Without you" & the title track "And I love you so"... It's a must for all fans. Do not hesitate to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars SHIRLEY LIVES ALL THAT SHE SINGS.WHAT POWERFULL VOICE, 4 Sept. 2000
MACELLARI, Anibal Carlos (MAR DEL PLATA, BUENOS AIRES Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: And I Love You So (Audio CD)
I THINK THIS ALBUM HAVE THE MOST EXCITING VERSION OF WITHOUT YOU.. THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE IS SO SO GLAMOROUS, LIKE SHIRLEY. SOMEDAT: WHITOUT WORDS. JUST LISTEN IT!

And I Love You So