I've just recieved these innertubes today. They were delivered promptly and well packaged. After a good inspection they appear to be in perfect condition and feel good quality in the hand. I measured the Schrader valve length and on both innertubes they measured 32mm without the cap screwed on. I bought these to fit my Coyote Manitoba mountain bike for tyre size 26 x 1.95/2.125. Fitting was easy (5 mins) and the vavle was a tight fit through the hole in the rim but okay. I've inflated the tyres to 70 psi and all seems well. I will update this review after a few weeks of riding. All good upto now folks!

Update (8/3/12) Hello! After roughly 310 miles of on and off road riding to work and home the innertubes have performed brilliantly! On road, over brambles, fallen branches, twigs and probably some broken glass I cannot fault them! I've only just today had to pump them up a little bit so they've held out very well.

Well worth the money! Happy biking folks! :)
review image review image
on 8 August 2013
I would advise anyone considering this product and this seller to think again.

I purchased the innertube in June 2013 but only fitted it in August. Upon inflation the tube 'blew' when the pressure was about 30psi (it is rated 45 to 60psi). The bike was upside down and no weight was on the tyre at all. On inspection, the tube 'blew' at the seam between the valve seating and the tube in the centre of the tube (ie not close to where 'pinching' may have occurred as claimed by the seller - see below). I've been fitting bike tyre tubes for over 40 years and do not use tyre leavers - only my hands.

Despite providing photographic evidence, the seller insists the damage was caused by my negligence and has refused to refund me. The seller has offered to inspect the tube if I return it at my expense and if they agree that it is a defect they will replace the tube.

I don't not want a replacement of what I consider to be a defective product so I shall just have to accept their position and bin it.

I am a regular buyer via Amazon (over many years). This is the worst example of customer service I have encountered.
on 5 January 2013
Difficult to rate as I was very impressed with delivery it arrived in two days which was great unfortunately the tyre brand was different to advertised and I got a puncture within three rides this could have just been unlucky or the quality of the tube I can't say which to be fair and it was cheap to buy so I suppose you get what you pay for
on 19 August 2013
Not as pictured

Both arrived unboxed and loose in a bag. First one was a Kenda tube - seams a good thickness and neat seams. Seller contacted as it was a different product - he responded in minutes with a phone call. Replacement sent - great service. The second had no manufacturer info on at all - less thick and more raised seams - felt cheaper.

I can't tell how long either will last. Still, it's a good price, but if you want a specific (or to avoid a specific) make go elsewhere.
on 14 February 2013
I purchased two inner tubes and one of them I inflated fully and it seemed to be holding pressure but 2 days later the tyre was flat. Pumped it up again and so far it seems to be ok so possibly a poor seating valve centre. BUT beware these are not premium quality tubes
on 27 January 2015
Lasted one ride, then punctured when I went to repair it was a seam split, worst of all the material used for the inner tube would not take a patch as the material would not let glue adhesive and patch bond.
I will never buy them again.
on 8 May 2012
it was delivered quite well actually, but i unwrapped it and pumped it up just to double check it and it has a hole in it :/ reason i brought an inner tube was to get rid of the other one that had the hole in!!
on 18 November 2009
These are very good value and the delivery is very fast indeed. very pleased
66 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2015
Poor build quality, weak around the valve, never again, cheap and nasty
on 11 November 2014
I put it on last week and haven't used it since then. Today the tyre was already flat. with my old tube never happened even if left for a week without using.

See one answered question