5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pannier bags
I can't say enough about how pleased I am with these double panniers. I've been using them for a while now to carry home heavy shopping, and they are so spacious that you can do a week's shopping (for one person) with ease. They look really stylish, because of the heavy card inserts keeping them in shape, and another thing I love about them is that they attach to your...
Published on 5 Jun. 2011 by happycat

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing to look at, terrible for use.
I bought these back in September for when I was going to University, being a student I needed something that would get the best value for the little money I have.
This time though, I shouldn't have. I have genuinely used the bags three times since purchasing them, only using them to carry the odd books and bag back and forth my University. The second time I used...
Published on 15 Oct. 2012 by Sam Aylward

3.0 out of 5 stars M-Wave duble pannier, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres (Sports)
I bought the m-Wave duble pannier on the 17/07/11 I found it quite easy to assemble, after I had rounded the corners of the strengthning supports with a sanding block, fitting the pannier to the rack was quite easy as well, I had to tie the excess strap up to stop it hitting the spokes, I use the pannier every day for work and the right hand one has split at the top next to the rack but other wise all ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cycle Pannier, 7 Sept. 2011
After reading the other reviews, I decided not to insert the plastic bottom pieces. They are very heavy & the square shape would give more wind resistance. I've been cycling 10 miles to work, carrying stuff that I need & some times bringing a bit of shopping home. So far I have not had any problems with the pannier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 1 Sept. 2011
Really pleased so far.Fits on bike rack well and has plenty of space for my ride to work. Only used a relatively short time so cannot vouch for build quality but it seems fine so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars M-Wave Tripper Pannier, 31 Aug. 2011
My pannier came with plastic 16ins & 6inch,to put it in the pannier cut 2pieces 3& 1/2 inch each side as the inserts are only 5inch wide on the bottom insert, the same with the one that goes on the top of the pannier. trim both of them so they fit better ( triangular pieces), hard to put into words?. Its a pity there isn't a diagram to show how to do it.The plastic is easily cut with scissors. The Pannier fits my old bike a treat

4.0 out of 5 stars a really roomy pannier set, 28 Aug. 2011
The panniers turned out to be enormous - just what I wanted, and quick release closures. The straps for fitting to the carrier allowed great flexibility of position, so they fitted very firmly to the carrier. And the slots in the top (between the two panniers) allow the bike's own spring carrier to be used at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and serviceable, 26 Aug. 2011
A. Dent (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These panniers are just what I needed. Very reasonably priced, roomy, sturdy enough for a good load of shopping. I've been using them for a couple of weeks and no problems yet. The clips securing lids seem a little flimsy but have not broken. I have used the panniers in two days of heavy rain and all my belongings were perfectly dry on arrival at work after a twenty-minute cycle. Took advise from previous reviews and rounded off the corners of inserts before assembly. I then had no problem inserting them. I would recommend these panniers for urban commute use.

4.0 out of 5 stars panniers, 26 April 2011
Quite good value,they don't fit pannier frames properly and my Husband and myself have different frames also the velcro fastenings aren't long enough but they do hold quite a lot of items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 April 2011
They are a great size and fit the bike perfectly. I cut 1cm off the inserts and they went straight in no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars M-Wave Day Tripper, 20 Mar. 2011
Mr. P. Foster - See all my reviews
These panniers are ok for light daily use. A little difficulty was had trying to put the inserts into the bags, but once the correct technique was discovered, went in ok. For a cheap pannier set that does a decent job, you can't go very wrong with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 18 Mar. 2011
Don't know what I would have done without these for my bike, plenty of room to carry things and sturdy.