on 4 May 2015
Please be aware that if you are purchasing this DVD and 2 CD's, you will not see the original old footage of the Artistes in question, this DVD is basically a reunion of the much older original stars but NOT their showbands, my wife and I were very disappointed as we were expecting to see the bands themselves. I.e. Fran Otoole and the original Miami Showbands going back in time. Maybe there is no original old footage available, but this DVD felt like a pensioner's reunion and not the originals.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2015
Quality of the picture is a product of it's time, doesnt have the clarity of the high quality we have now. Its a collection of old footage from the showband concerts in the Waterfront Hall in Belfast with commentary from the showband members inbetween. Good dvd and CD and my dad loved it.
on 25 January 2015
bought as christmas present to much talking on dvd would be better with just singing and the band performing. maybe put interviews at the end.
on 11 December 2012
this was a really good choice,one dvdwhich was great,and then two cd's,
which was very enjoyable to listen to,really great.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for a Christmas pressie for my dad, he loved it...go on you know you want to buy it :-)
on 4 March 2012
The quality of this dvd is quite poor. Both the sound and picture are a bit muffled, a bit like a DIY video
on 22 January 2015