5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You!!
I have a jack russell with a deformed paw and prone to sores on his paw. Pawz helps me exercise him without having to worry. Unlike a shoe it is easy to get on and he will keep it on as he can still feel the ground. Now he know it is time for walkies when we get his Pawz.
Published on 5 Sep 2010 by Debz

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but rubbish so quickly
I have two Springer spaniels and they both love to go on long walks and get wet, but each time their paws get wet when we get home we have to go through two hours of scratching licking and general craziness until their paws are completely dry.

Published on 19 July 2011 by Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You!!, 5 Sep 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but rubbish so quickly, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Pawz Waterproof Dog Boot (Misc.)

I thought these would be the answer to the problem, I had hear other reviews that were bad but I thought it would have been because of the ground their dogs walked over, as we own a big field with only grass I thought they should last a long time.

First walk - OMG these are great we have just had a walk in the rain and although to start with they walk a bit funny they soon got over it and started to play like normal, when we got back home I took them off and they were dry so no mad scratching.

Second walk - These still seem to work great although had a longer walk to day and it's like they have sweated in them but no actual rain water.

Third walk - These now leak and when I have had a closer look they little holes in.

Forth walk - Today two of the shoes have a claw coming through, have now given up as if they ruin so quick they are not worth the money.

These boots would suit a dog with no energy and who doesn't run and lifts their paws up properly on every step. I was very diligent about looking after these washing them and drying them after each walk but they still didn't last long.

I recommend buying something of better quality even if it might cost more to start with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invention, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pawz Waterproof Dog Boot (Misc.)
My dog was having trouble with snow freezing under her paws making it difficult to walk, I ordered these and put them on the next time we went out in the snow - they were amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Med Pawz Durable All Weather Dog Boots, 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pawz Waterproof Dog Boot (Misc.)
Fantastic product! My dog loves them! Have been looking for something, which stays on his paws - AND THESE ACTUALLY DO! He has pyoderma, which affects the area between his pads and road salt really irritates them. Now I can take him for walks in the snow. Quick delivery from seller and excellent communications *****

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog boots, 1 Feb 2011
These dog boots do state that they are disposable although can be reused - and the description includes the word 'durable'. One wearing in the snow and my dog's boots had little puncture marks on the pad area - I presume from ice particles and grit. Three outings per day and that would have been the boots finished with. However, I decided to try putting duct tape on the pad area on the inside of each boot. The duct tape stuck well, I covered the area with talcum powder and - success. The boots are lasting well now that they have reinforced 'soles'. They are reasonably easy to put on - at least with a co-operative dog. I make my dog lie on her side and then put the boots on her paws. I wouldn't recommend these boots for more than casual/emergency wear unless you are prepared to strengthen the area that comes into contact with the ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 31 Dec 2010
right size for a westie if using on its own without a bandage easy to use not much fuss putting it on the dog good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, 20 Jun 2010
This review is from: Pawz Waterproof Dog Boot (Misc.)
The boots are not as durable as I had hoped but fitted really well over a dressing and stayed on well with the dressing off. My dog had a v badly cut paw and these have been invaluable in keeping it clean so he can still go out on walks- I will definately be buying more of these for my first aid kit and have already recommended them to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw Boots, 22 Nov 2010
Ordered these for my toy poodles who have paws that irritate them especially when on sandy beaches or out in wet weather. X small fit perfectly and my pets were not put off in the slightest. If anything loved getting their booties on! Fabulous idea and 100% successful and so far can be used and reused over and over again. Definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good concept if a little tricky to get on and off, 2 Jan 2011
Our dog is currently medium sized. We used the sizing process recommended ie drawing around the shape of the dogs paw on the ground, and ordered the "large" size purple-coloured boots. The idea was to keep road-salt and ice from getting up into her pads during severe snowy weather.

The dog's leg, above the paw where the neck of the boot sits, measures about 1.5" by 1" (3.8cms x 2.5cms)

The unstretched neck of the boot measures about 1" by 5/8" (2.5cms x 1.8cms ) so when fitted on her, the elastic rubber neck of the boot is stretched quite tight.

Although the "balloon" part of the boot is the correct size with plenty of room for her paw, the neck seems a little tight to be comfortable for the dog to wear for any more than say a 30 min walk.

Stretching the neck of the boot over my own two fingers (less thick than the dog's leg) felt like wearing an elastic band, but when I tried widening the neck of one by trimming a little off with sharp scissors, the wider opening came off the dog's paw as soon as she started running about, so it would appear that they do need to be a tight fit.

Recently the dog broke one of her back claws while running up a concrete staircase. The rubber boot was extremely useful for keeping that paw protected from mud and dirt while the claw healed again, so they're worth having around as a 'dog first-aid' item too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog Boots, 4 Jan 2011
The boots were fairly easy to put on the dogs. They worked well on my older dog who just plods along and meant he could walk comfortably over the salted roads and in snow. They were not durable enough for my younger dog who bounds around and chases sticks. He quickly made holes in them that let in the snow. He managed to remove them too. Good idea for placid dogs.

Pawz Waterproof Dog Boot